Please I need some advice!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shy

War Child
Hi!
I wouldn't talk about this subject again, but i have to talk to someone.
You know, I'm Brazilian, U2 fan since 1983, i saw U2 once at Pop Mart Tour.
I'm a U2.com member and my friends and I have 3 codes to try buy tickets for Vertigo Tour, we never got a chance to be a Propaganda Member. Well, no tickets for 1st leg.
Now, i have to compete whith Prop. Members, whith an internet server ( more slow that North Americans), and i know that i 'll not to be able (again) to get GA tickets , and i'll not go to see Vertigo Tour.
This trip have been so difficult to me cause i have 3 kids and i 'll have to leave them whith my husband to take care of them, and i don't have the same chance to see U2 a hundred times like you ( USA and Europe).
I'm very sad, i don't know what to do, maybe to beg to any Prop. Member to buy tickets to me.
It's very embarassed to me to write this post, and sometimes i feel bad to live in Brazil and don't have the same chance to sharing this stuffs like you!
Thanks!
Pat

I'm not a Propaganda member (nor a member of U2.com), so I can't really help either, but I have a couple of questions (maybe someone else can help).

1) do you only want GA tickets or would you take other seats?

2) can you go to any US/North American show (including Canada), or would you have to go to specific ones (I'm sure some shows are easier to get than others)?

My friends and I was planning to go one GA show, and another show in another seats.

Is the same feeling that Bono wants to trow away for a better world and a better life, and share a few whith the people that have no food, no water...
Think about it. No regrets, no tears, goodbye!

Thank you for all that reply me and tried to help !
Love
Pat

Last edited:
hey.. what just happened? someone hijacked the rest of the thread?:huh:

or was it my imagination? dont tell me im going crazy!:(

Shy,

have you seen this thread:

"Not Received My email - UK not allowed to play? "

over in the subscribers general section of u2.com

Thread number: #324261

Last edited:
My case is worst now, my code and of my 2 friends don't exist for TM. We couldn't get any ticket.
Why???????

Back
Top Bottom