Please Help Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReFan

The Fly
There's this chick I like, going on for three years.
She has a boyfriend though...
AND she thinks I stalked her. Now she won't even look at me. I still like her though, and I can't get over her. I'm REALLY confused. Everything I hear is "Get over her" or "I Dont know".
Please Help ME!!

Dude, it sounds like she has made her choice for who she wants to be with. If she won't even look at you, I'd set my sights elsewhere. Really.
alright, i guess as in Where the Streets Have No Name
" It's All I can do..."
This is probably for another thread, but how does a freshman outcast romance a girl?
I found out the hard way that poetry, no matter HOW GOOD, does not work...

there's nothing you can actually do. you cannot start anything with this girl, or learn techniques for one in the future. you can only be who you are, and one day you will click with someone and something will happen. there's no great secret to relationships.

there's nothing you can actually do. you cannot start anything with this girl, or learn techniques for one in the future. you can only be who you are, and one day you will click with someone and something will happen. there's no great secret to relationships.
well...
I HAVE been considering that thought lately.
thanks for confirming it.

a little elaboration would be nice please...

well this is the go for it forum, we tell everybody to go for it. and if youre a freshman and want to pick up a girl, tell her youre a junior.

well this is the go for it forum, we tell everybody to go for it. and if youre a freshman and want to pick up a girl, tell her youre a junior.
Dude, idk if this is clear enough, ive known her for THREE YEARS!!
i THINK she would know if i was a junior...

:lmao:

see the last 2 recent threads on this subject

we should have a thread at the top called "The Offical Girls Are a Pain-in-the-Ass thread, post your problems here"

Read your first post over. You've liked her for 3 years and nothing has happened. She has a boyfriend and as long as that's true, probably nothing will happen. She thinks you stalked her. Even if you didn't, there's a good chance she thinks you're creepy.

The odds are really against you, here. Time to move on.

yeah, here's what you need to do:

1. forget this girl
2. quit being such a creeper
3. act more cocky/funny in the future :lol::lol::lol:

She's not worth the effort. No matter how much you care for her, she has a boyfriend, zero interest in you and thinks you're a stalker. You just can't do anything about this mate.

I would forget about her and move on. There is someone totally better for you, you just haven't found her yet.

She's not worth the effort. No matter how much you care for her, she has a boyfriend, zero interest in you and thinks you're a stalker. You just can't do anything about this mate.
ur right...
guess i'm just "dressed up... like a car crash/ your wheels are turning, but you're upside down..."

You need to move on. Three years is too long to be pining for someone. If you don't get over her, you'd miss your chances of finding someone else.

And, to be very blunt, spending three years pining for someone is kind of creepy.

You need to move on. Three years is too long to be pining for someone. If you don't get over her, you'd miss your chances of finding someone else.

And, to be very blunt, spending three years pining for someone is kind of creepy.
ya...
i get that one alot...

Back
Top Bottom