One Of My Cats Is Dying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
I think Chloe is on her way back to being her normal self; she just knocked down over half the contents of one of my shelves in one neat dive. :mad: :laugh: :hug:

Yep...she's back, she's back...little troublemaker...

:cute:

I still miss my Tommy though. :(

I'm sorry. :(

I'm so sorry to hear about Tommy. I know he was a very special part of your family. Take comfort in knowing he lived a wonderful life with you and is now at peace. :hug:

Hun I am so sorry, I wish i could be there to hold you in my arms through this time. You know that I am already there , behind you with my arms wrapped around you:hug: . Just remember I am only a phone call away......Love ya hun

:( Stupid sensitive me started bawling when I opened this thread.

We lost one of our kitties in a similar way. He was not sick though, just very old. He was my mom's first cat, her and my dad bought him together just after they were married. Anyways, Clyde, and our other kitty bonnie were never really close, but we got bonnie when she was a little baby and she grew up with him. As he was dying, he kept trying to get out of the house, so he could go and be by himself, like he didn't want us to see him like that. He used to purr to, I think, reassure himself, but the most amazing thing of all was the way bonnie just laid beside him the entire time. She let us pet clyde when he was awake, but when he was sleeping, or if we tried to pick him up, we'd get smacked with her claws. After Clyde died, mom took him to the vet, and he was cremated. His little box is in my mom's room (strange as that sounds).

I'm sorry about your kitty. It's never easy to lose a pet, especially one that you love so much.

So what's going to happen to Tommy? Are you going to have him buried or creamated or what?

We had Sasha buried in Napa... its a beautiful place. Unfortunatly like 2 -3 hours away from me so I havent had the chance to visit. :(

Back
Top Bottom