ok this is really bad...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
im driving with expired tags (already got a ticket last week, going to dmv this week to straighten it out), and my insurance expired 2 months ago.

theres my latest confession. or should i have not posted this?

i guess im not supposed to drive right now...:uhoh:

No one can get away from expired tags... police could always spot them... just pay car registration.

Check out car insurance policies... I hear COSTCO and Progressive are pretty decent. Otherwise, drive safely. :hug:

oh dear holy how i love you netwhore

driving without your tags is better than driving without your top.

or is it? :sexywink:

:tsk: coming from the daughter of a mechanic that has heard the "why dont you have tags/insurance lecture" given to customers so many times its not even funny

:hug: coming from a friend!!!

Bad BAW, the naughty girl from Anaheim says: "Go steal an "04" sticker off another car and buy yourself some time!" :hyper: :mac:

Good BAW, the grown up who works for the insurance companies says: :shame:

:wink: :laugh:

Re: oh dear holy how i love you netwhore

bonosgirl84 said:
driving without your tags is better than driving without your top.

or is it? :sexywink:

Heh--a few years ago some friends of mine and I were driving around topless. But it was at night...and yes, alcohol was involved:wink:

Costco's insurance is through American Express - yes the credit card company- and they're based out of Green Bay, Wisc. I've worked a couple cases for them and they seem pretty reasonable and competitive...! good luck...

:up:

Bono's American Wife said:
Bad BAW, the naughty girl from Anaheim says: "Go steal an "04" sticker off another car and buy yourself some time!" :hyper: :mac:

:wink: :laugh:

:hmm::wink:

~LadyLemon~ said:

Heh--a few years ago some friends of mine and I were driving around topless. But it was at night...and yes, alcohol was involved

ummmmmm.

can i get a ride to the store miss lemon? :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom