Ok, ill admit it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll admit that I talk in 1337 and chatspeak on a daily basis and say thing such as...

"t3h pwn h4x!!!!!111"

"omg h4x"

"lol pwnd"

"omgwtfbbq"

Catman said:
The other day in the library, I really had to "release one of the prisoners," so to speak... so I tilted a wee bit to my left and tried to let it go silently... BUT NO! It was one of those ninja farts that just darted out of there. And it wasn't a sly, quiet little devil, either... it was one of those ass-vibrating, beastly farts. Damn, I felt so disgusted by also couldn't help but laugh. It kinda smelled like some funky hybrid of methane and sulfur. uck. This one guy just got up and left, lol.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll admit that's the funniest damn thing I've heard in a while. Poor Mr. Library Patron - just there in the library, minding his own business & suddenly - BLLLAAAAAAAHHHHTTTTT! Some stranger throws a nasty air biscuit at him. :eeklaugh: It's soo wrong, but soo flippin' hilarious!!

I'll admit- someone I'm related to wrote the most arrogant, self-serving letter to the editor that was published in the paper a few days ago. This morning they published a response to it that made me giddy with excitement, it was so spot on. I might even frame it...:D

I never heard that "release one of the prisoners" That's hysterical.

Back
Top Bottom