Ok, ill admit it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tpsglick2424 said:

look in the mirror?

Oh snap (if that offended u, sorry:reject: )

ummm ok......
down-2.gif

yeah I'm an emo watch what you say:wink:

kinda hurt but you were joking:lol:

elevation2u said:

--
ok, ok, I admit it, I have an unhealthy fixation on House, the show is so damn addictive, cheesy, smart and funny and Dr House is just :combust:
:grumpy:

:reject:

You can take comfort in the fact that you are not alone in your House addiction.

I :heart: that show!

And to go back to discussions earlier on...
I admit it, I have a stuffed dog, his name is Pluto and I've had him since before I can remember.
He used to go everywhere with me, has been on planes, and he's seen at least 5 different states...

And I still sleep with him. :love:
:reject:

Last edited:
I admit I almost banned love_u2_adam when she first started posting here.

ohsnap.jpg

:hug:

wasn't that long ago, was it? LOL (j/k kayla!). I remember that time :hmm:

I admit I'd like the $5000 creditcard with my name on it from Stacy London & Clinton Kelly (that way I wouldn't have to repay it!). And I wish there were decent stores here to shop at :grumpy:

Lila64 said:
I admit I'd like the $5000 creditcard with my name on it from Stacy London & Clinton Kelly (that way I wouldn't have to repay it!). And I wish there were decent stores here to shop at :grumpy:
:drool: My dream is to be on What Not to Wear. I would happily sacrifice my entire wardrobe for free advice and a $5000 shopping spree with them.

One of my friends back home knows Clinton's sister, and saw him at a wedding she went to. By the end of the night she was drunk enough to get the nerve to go say hi. He said he liked her shoes. :D

I'll admit it ... I can't play guitar, and am about to play backup guitar in a band.

I admit that not only is the birthday gift I'm getting for someone going to be over three weeks late, it's going to cost me as much to ship (overseas) as it was to buy. Plus, I could have purchased the same type of item (but not that specific model) in the city where the recipient lives and either have him pick it up or have it delivered -- and it would have cost about one sixth of what I am spending on this one. :huh:

But it is really, really cool and purty. :yes: I'm such a sucker for that perfect item. :rolleyes:

He damn well better like it!

Last edited:
I admit that I'm 30 and I still have the stuffed mouse and a huge stuffed lavendar rabbit that my parents bought me when I was a kid.

Oh and I'm married and think my best friend is freakin hawt. If I was single I'd totally hit on her. :drool: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom