Ok Bring it. WTF is your Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Yes I am talking about some of those in the Lemon Stand Section and Everything You Know is Wrong. WTF is your problem with me.:mad:

:shifty:

You really wanna know? I think you start too many threads! Especially too many ones with some news item, link or something in one day and that's probably what's annoying everyone.

:corn:

Well how many threads do you start a day? And what about a little Varitey of different things that does not have to deal with U2? What about those ridiculous Smiley competitions?? And so many other things?

Honestly, those Versus threads you started in EYKIW in quick succession were absolutely ridiculous! Admit it!

:lol:

There are people here (and on every board) who like to pick on people. You are the current scapegoat. When they get tired of you, someone else will get picked for the honour.

As for silly/too many threads: if no one replies they will go away soon enough. :shrug:

Zootlesque said:
Honestly, those Versus threads you started in EYKIW in quick succession were absolutely ridiculous! Admit it!

:lol:

Oh Please How many smiley battles do we need? And I wasn't the one who started the VS threads and when others do, where are you all with the comments you put against me???

Justin,

Would it really matter what anyone's problem is with you?

Will you just argue and defend yourself, or will you take in what people are saying and make adjustments?

This is an honest question.

And if the thread gets nasty it will be closed.

I will take in what people say. But How many nonsense threads have popped up besides mine, but the focus is on me? I try to bring interesting subjects into my threads, except of course for the VS ones.

Justin24 said:
I will take in what people say. But How many nonsense threads have popped up besides mine, but the focus is on me? I try to bring interesting subjects into my threads, except of course for the VS ones.

Have you thought about trying to out do those other nonsense threads with one or two really great threads a day? It would force the negativity unto those threads.

In your 4626 posts you have started 866 threads.

Sicy has almost 10 times the number of posts as you, is a big shot Super Moderator, has been here 4 years longer than you, and only has started 582 threads.

Zootles, with 23k+ posts has started 379 threads.

Just maybe something to think about.

Justin24 said:

Oh Please How many smiley battles do we need?

96 smiles = 48 battles for Round 1. 24 Battles for Round 2. 12 for round 3. 6 for round 4. 3 for the semis and then one big fucking 3 way king of the smilies blow out extravaganza (half time show by Bono and Barry going back and forth on a Mandy/One medley :drool: ) so that adds up to...94 total. NICE!

Rock on playboy!

Justin, I'd start using your Interference journal. Not because I think all your threads are dumb, but I think the journal would be a more appropriate place. People can still post comments in journals, so it's like an ongoing thread.

Some people like being mean, Justin. You know how there's a few kids at school who always get picked on, mocked, and jeered at? It seems some are putting you in that spot here. Their basis for this is the number of threads you start.
Fact is, you do start a lot. Fact is, they are being arseholes. You could and should stop starting so many threads, but the real change needs to happen with the shit for brains who are treating you like a sport.
Nothing rankles me like a bunch of halfwits picking at someone until their whole sense of ego and good humour is reduced to almost nothing. It's just cruel. This whole forum is well known for the mob mentality which zeros in on specific targets with the most ridiculous bullying.

Angela Harlem said:
Some people like being mean, Justin.

But that's life! This whole site is just a representation of how people are in real life! We just gotta learn to deal with it and stop thinking like a victim. It especially doesn't make things easier for Justin when he continues to annoy people with constant repetition of "unpopular" opinions like saying Zooropa is crap over and over again... in the main U2 forum! And more recently calling Arcade Fire shit in B&C... a forum where there is religious following for the band! Not saying he shouldn't have a different opinion. But if you do, at least don't keep posting it trying in vain to change the mind of the populace! :huh: That's a sure fire way of making yourself unpopular, whether it's right or wrong.

Zootlesque said:

But that's life! This whole site is just a representation of how people are in real life! We just gotta learn to deal with it and stop thinking like a victim. It especially doesn't make things easier for Justin when he continues to annoy people with constant repetition of "unpopular" opinions like saying Zooropa is crap over and over again... in the main U2 forum! And more recently calling Arcade Fire shit in B&C... a forum where there is religious following for the band! Not saying he shouldn't have a different opinion. But if you do, at least don't keep posting it trying in vain to change the mind of the populace! :huh: That's a sure fire way of making yourself unpopular, whether it's right or wrong.

Being "life" excuses such piss-poor behaviour? How proud would your mothers be? Assuming you guys all come from regular and normal upbringings, use your mothers as a gage. If you think she'd cringe in shame at how you treat people, then there is your answer. Don't use such insulting scapegoats as "that's life". This is about every single individual who seeks him out to mock and belittle. You who do it are under an obligation as adults to check and question yourselves. It's called being a decent and mature adult.

What's a "normal" or "regular" upbringing? Define that for me, please, then I can determine if I can use my Mother as an interference litmus test. Because I live my life to make my Mom proud and to avoid causing her shame.

No spoken words said:
What's a "normal" or "regular" upbringing? Define that for me, please, then I can determine if I can use my Mother as an interference litmus test. Because I live my life to make my Mom proud and to avoid causing her shame.

Your sarcasm aside, it is asking did your mother teach you values? Did someone in your life instill in you a sense of being a good person and being a good person to others? That's what "normal and regular" strives for; being better than reducing our flaws to 'that's life'.

I dont intend to change peoples opinion on Arcade Fire. I just want to say I don't like there album, I went out and bought it after hearing good reviews and didn't like it very much. I bashed Zooropa before, but it has grown on me and thats why you don't see me bashing it anymore. And when you say that is how life is, does this mean you are also immature and a bully in life by the enjoyment of ridiculing other people?

I admit that belittling him is "piss-poor behaviour". But do you realize how much he provokes people with this ridiculous flood of threads everywhere? Nobody's out on a mission to hate Justin24. We hardly know each other here. He brings it all on himself! And then creates a big scene here, starting this thread and drawing attention once again.

Justin24 said:
And when you say that is how life is, does this mean you are also immature and a bully in life by the enjoyment of ridiculing other people?

No. And I don't think anyone is out to bully you, Justin. I think it is all a reaction to your threads. That's my opinion anyway.

No I just want to clear things up. I hardly went into other threads until I was suspended from FYM. One because of my own political thinking and how I see things in life as opposed to others.

Zootlesque said:
I admit that belittling him is "piss-poor behaviour". But do you realize how much he provokes people with this ridiculous flood of threads everywhere? Nobody's out on a mission to hate Justin24. We hardly know each other here. He brings it all on himself! And then creates a big scene here, starting this thread and drawing attention once again.

Ok so how do I provoke with a thread about where are you going on Vacation this summer or talking about Jericho (TV Show) etc.... Is that provoking people?

Well, regular and normal mean different things to different people...I know many people who have had to endure major trials and tribulations from an insanely early age, with little to no true guidance at home, but they came out smelling like roses anyway...people of real character. I know others who have had, from the outside looking in, a regular and normal upbringing and they could not be more rotten.

The Mom test means nothing to me. My values are mine, I'm an adult and I can choose right from wrong. If I stopped in the middle of the street and belted out a tune, my Mom would be aghast, but I'd think it funny. Times change. Values change. People mature and determine right from wrong on their own. And, yes, this site is often a mirror for the real world. Not everyone is going to get along all of the time, be it in person, on the phone, or even on a site such as this. But when you NEVER learn from your mistakes, when you NEVER listen to what people are telling you upsets them, when you BAIT people again and again....it's a little lame to ask why you are disliked.

No spoken words said:
Well, regular and normal mean different things to different people...I know many people who have had to endure major trials and tribulations from an insanely early age, with little to no true guidance at home, but they came out smelling like roses anyway...people of real character. I know others who have had, from the outside looking in, a regular and normal upbringing and they could not be more rotten.

The Mom test means nothing to me. My values are mine, I'm an adult and I can choose right from wrong. If I stopped in the middle of the street and belted out a tune, my Mom would be aghast, but I'd think it funny. Times change. Values change. People mature and determine right from wrong on their own. And, yes, this site is often a mirror for the real world. Not everyone is going to get along all of the time, be it in person, on the phone, or even on a site such as this. But when you NEVER learn from your mistakes, when you NEVER listen to what people are telling you upsets them, when you BAIT people again and again....it's a little lame to ask why you are disliked.

Again I ask how am I baiting people with a thread asking about vacationetc.... Most of the 866 threads were in FYM. I would occassionaly post in other threads. My only other area that I would post is Dream Out load by posting in my Art Gallery thread.

I can honestly say I have never even really paid attention to how many threads you have started. If its not a topic that looks interesting I dont look at it. I will say the versus threads were sort of ridiculous. It got to a point where 50% of the first page was cluttered with it. It becomes sort of a nuisance at that point.

Honestly, what bothers me are some others that post thread after thread in an effort to provoke people by using innuendo that U2 stinks or X thing they know is popular stinks, etc. so they can play the semi innocent (what did I do?) when they know exactly what they are doing. I guess they get some type of charge out of it. I think its pathetic. But each their own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom