Ok Bring it. WTF is your Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoManiac said:

I think he meant:

Wait...acting like a petulant child is a bad thing? :ohmy:

:wink:

:angry: Poor grammer makes me want to make many threads featuring this smiley: :rant:

As a matter of fact, I shall. And then I'll make another thread when you guys are mean to me. :(

I fear we are starting to away from the topic here...I don't want this thing closed before Justin can respond to our posts. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

:angry: Poor grammer makes me want to make many threads featuring this smiley: :rant:

As a matter of fact, I shall. And then I'll make another thread when you guys are mean to me. :(

poor grammar...like yours? that's right. it has TWO As, sucka!!!!!!

oh snap!

:wink:

I like how many people enjoy being the thread police. Is your life that wonderful that the number of threads a person starts gets you riled up? I wish my life were that swell. Apparently ignoring something you don't like just doesn't work.

I micro manage at work and sometimes I forget that work doesn't pay me to micro manage the internetz. I also have a swell life, that probably doesn't help.

My bad.

Thread away :up:

randhail said:
I like how many people enjoy being the thread police. Is your life that wonderful that the number of threads a person starts gets you riled up? I wish my life were that swell. Apparently ignoring something you don't like just doesn't work.

...Well, now that you mention it...

I do.

Your problem is, I have left the forum and the childish bullies are bored and need someone else to rag on. Sorry it's you. All of those who say there are people who like picking on people, it's true. Sad there are so many people in this world with such low self esteem they have to boost it by putting someone else down.

Justin I don't have a problem with you at all. I saw your post on LS that 'brought the thread to a screeching halt' :rolleyes: and I didn't understand why that was so unfunny after all the cheesy 'zoney's skull/brain' jokes in that thread, (why does just about every single thread here have to degrade into some silly joke with (un)witty one liners and/or one smilie responses?!) or all the lame, corny, secondgradish shit I see around here which is IMO retarded. The vast majority of IO is so stupid it rots my brain. Yet when I make a joke, somebody never fails to post to tell me I need to 'stop making jokes nobody thinks are funny but you' or 'why don't you just go away' :sigh:

I have come to the conclusion that there are people here I really DISLIKE and do not care anymore if I am ever accepted by them, because I think they are childish jerks. Maybe you will decide that for yourself and just stop trying to be friends with idiots who enjoy making sport of every single thing you do and say (that's what they did to me) If you want to stay try to stay away from the 'humorous' forums :eyebrow: forums because they've already decided who will and will not be accepted and to stay longer will only mean more shit for you. You deserve better than that. Good luck.

Okay I'm going now..

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

Justin I don't have a problem with you at all. I saw your post on LS that 'brought the thread to a screeching halt' :rolleyes: and I didn't understand why that was so unfunny after all the cheesy 'zoney's skull/brain' jokes in that thread, (why does just about every single thread here have to degrade into some silly joke with (un)witty one liners and/or one smilie responses?!)

...i agree, and it was such a serious thread. definitely not a place to post jokes at all :tsk:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=176703&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

U2Kitten said:
(why does just about every single thread here have to degrade into some silly joke with (un)witty one liners and/or one smilie responses?!)

:happy: I'm winner!

Okay, this thread is about Justin, and since U2Kitten said she's leaving this thread...

U2Kitten said:
Okay I'm going now..

...we might as well just stick to the topic.

Either I'm currently floating above the computer in an acid-induced state, or this is the strangest Interference thread of all Interference threads :huh:

Edit: I hate you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom