Ohmeegawd its back!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
I love them allllll over again!

Dont mind me! carry on, it all just came back in a flood.

Actually it was due to walk on which is ow happily stuck in my head!!!!!

yaya!!!!!!!!!!!!

walk onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
biggrin.gif

I dont know how this happened, but its back.

Im a U2 fan again!!!

*dies of happiness

Yay!!!!!!!!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Not that I ever stopped loving them, but the 7 cd, and the anticipation for the Superbowl and the Grammy's sure helped!!

------------------
***Spinny***
[ita]"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me?"[/ita]

haha!

Andddd..... I bet you will love them even more so now. Once you lose them thenn get them back, it seems even better.
I didnt tell you that before hand.
Heheh good news Angie
biggrin.gif

I find myself in an interesting position of late, in that although I do enjoy hearing U2, I don't want to talk about them. Nor do I want to hear ABOUT them. Picked the wrong place huh?

Yay!!!!!!

I have never stopped loving them (I don't think) but I have also been deeply frustrated with and angry at them, and simply a bit tired of their music, and maybe not feeling like listening to them much at all for a while. But I always do come back to them. This last year and a half especially has been wonderful, especially getting to see them finally. And I've discovered that although I basically still like all the bands I liked at 14 or 15, some of them I've kind of put aside and so far have not come back to. But I always do come back to U2 and that means a lot to me.

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

hahaha that's great Angie!!!! I know how good it feels, did I ever tell you I went thru the same thing with the Flyers? I'm only just starting to really get into it again now and this time it's cooler because I'm not quite as frenzied
biggrin.gif

good to hear though!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom