Oh, the Outdoor Life.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
We've never been outdoorsy people, unless BAW is joining me for a ride-along at the local golf course. We've tried camping once or twice during our relationship but NOTHING has taken me by surprise as to what came in the mail today! :yikes:

"5 Ultimate Hunting and Fishing Adventures"
"Showdown with a Killer Cougar"
"Tales of Survival"

On and on and on...each of these articles is in the March issue of Outdoor Life...it was sent to BAW today at our address .:confused:

When did my wife become an Outdoor chick??? where does she hide her tent and hiking boots? fishing pole, shotgun????? :yikes:

When was she going to come out of that Adventurer's closest; she will not confess to ordering the magazine...what should I do?

:reject:

Last edited:
Maybe when you were filling out your Publisher's Clearing House form you accidently cut out and licked the wrong stamp???? :uhoh:

I use to LOVE those magazine stamps for the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.

Hmm... Well, I'm going camping next weekend (in the middle of Canadian winter, in a tent, woot!) but no such hunting or fishing... I love nature too much to go about shooting this and that ;D

JK...I detest shooting anything....BAW and I both agree on this....if the animals had guns and had the ability to shoot back, its fair...until their armed, off limits!

We believe that if you kill to survive, no problem...but to kill for the "game of it", forget it! :|

Mr. BAW said:
JK...I detest shooting anything....BAW and I both agree on this....if the animals had guns and had the ability to shoot back, its fair...until their armed, off limits!

We believe that if you kill to survive, no problem...but to kill for the "game of it", forget it! :|

:applaud: :up:

Back
Top Bottom