Oh. . thats Gross!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antietam

The Fly
I had to babysit yesterday for my sister's 7 kids. (thank god I'm in-fertile) anyway, and well changing diapers is never really a pleasant experience, especially when the contents of the diaper come out green! and something else happened, well Jacob, he is the youngest one, was sleeping upstairs. and I was looking for a cigarette but I didn't want to turn on the light. So I felt my way through the room and finally found a pack of smokes on the dresser. . . . and I opened the top to get one out, 'cause I only wanted one. . . I'm trying to quit you know, . . I'm on the reduction plan. . .and it was really dark in the room, so I didn't see what was in there. . anyway what else could be in a cigarette pack besides cigarettes right? well . . welcome to my family. . so I stick my hand in the box and feel something slimey. . my eyes are becomming accostumed to the darkness and I take another look and there is a used condom in there! #%$&!@!! you know what I mean? But for some reason I was happy. . . at least there won't be an 8th baby on the way soon. I have been giving those two rabbits condoms for years, I was wondering if they knew how to use them. I guess I found out the hard way, or the gross way.

but then when all the kids were asleep I got to thinking what the grossest thing that ever happened to me was?. . . and I guess it had to be this one time when my family and I were at a 'all you can eat chinnese buffet'. . . and I went to the bath room. . . and you know what chinnese can do to your stomach, and well I 'dropped all my kids in the pool' and unknowingly it must have clogged it and then someone else came in the bathroom. . . maybe you guys don't know the term 'courtesy flush' . . . thats a jail term, when you share a cell with someone, the toliet is right next to the bed. . and so you are supposed to flush the toliet a couple times as you are going and not let in accumulate (not that I have ever been to jail). . . so when the guy came in I decided to give a courtesy flush. . . and the water rose up and splashed my. . . uh my factory$#%@! again, so yes I have damaged goods!

If anyone has anything grosser (I know it is not a real word) they get a prize!!

antietam said:
(thank god I'm in-fertile)

[ :| ]
with the exception of how disgusting that is and odd that a used condom would be in a cigarette box, please don't mention things like that above. There are a lot of people I know that ARE infertile and it causes a great deal of pain/anger/resentment/sadness. I don't think it's meant to be celebrated.

[/ :| ]

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
with the exception of how disgusting that is and odd that a used condom would be in a cigarette box, please don't mention things like that above. There are a lot of people I know that ARE infertile and it causes a great deal of pain/anger/resentment/sadness. I don't think it's meant to be celebrated.
:yes: several times now you have started a disgusting thread (in the past you've mentioned pre-ejaculating, getting humped by a dog, etc.) and have also made light of alcoholism and now being infertile. just because you are actually infertile and you think it's funny doesn't mean anyone reading this who is also infertile (or knows someone who is) will think it's funny too.

as one of the mods of this forum, i'm going to ask you to please read the forum's FAQ. it'll discuss the sorts of things that can get your thread closed and get you banned, along with less serious (but still important) things like what's a reply, the purpose every forum and subforum.

zoo confessionals is a somewhat serious forum, it's not for gross-out threads with the sole purpose to gross people out. it's for real confessions of any type where the poster really wants to get something off their chest. it doesn't seem like this is your purpose. if it is, forgive me, but please realize that this is how it comes off.

[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom