oh no...????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Okay, never done this b/f since I am pretty private...Yesterday I had a beastly day...My house is under construction which I have been waiting for a 1 1/2 years. I had to go out to buy stuff for my new windows, while in the store I get a call from my mom, come home your father was taken to the hospital he was choking.
At this point, I said I will be there in 15 min. I did not know if he was alive or not. I almost blanked out...Get to the house he is breathing we go to the hospital he is released and everything is fine, after I leave what I had to buy, did not prepare for a kids art class that afternoon and had to cancel, call a friend to pick up my kids from school. My brother who was home with his wife came with us and my father says to him, not me sorry I screwed up your day. OK he was home. Nothing is said to me. Later that night after being exhausted from Christmas, kids, house, etc. I find a lump! I will be having it checked out on Monday. My mother had breast cancer 15 years ago. I told my husband not to worry but he is. I told him I am not worried but I am. I am glad I can unload this here. :(

:hug: I don't think I can say anything that will really help, but I feel for you.

I found a lump earlier this year (it turned out to be nothing) but I know how scary it can be. I hope you're as lucky as I was. :hug:

Hoping all goes well with you and your family...
3.gif

Mr. BAW

Last edited:
Sending positive vibes your way. Hope it turns out ok. :hug:

Don't worry about lumps.Usually they are insignificant reactions of our immune system to stress,or some minor infection................I had two small neck-lumps...........nothing serious.....Try to be positive and keep smiling.................:wink:

I have a mammo this week too...it squishes, a lot. My mom calls it a squishogram.

I will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed for you (and toes too if you would like:hug: )

Okay I have to unload a little.....My appointment for the surgeons examination is on February 1. I have to bring my most recent mammo, sono and report plus my baseline mammo to compare everthing to the baseline mammo. Get this......THE DRS. OFFICE LOST IT OR THE DELIVERY PERSON LOST IT, THEY ALSO SENT ORIGINALS, HOW STUPID CAN PEOPLE BE!:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom