oh my gawd, i'll never forget November 1, 2002 early AM, my first...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
I just had to tell yall about this... its like a phase in my life i just entered. I got my first dose of the female anatomy... my first real kiss, french kiss actually :D ...and for the first time i feel loved or accepted even though i'm handicapped. Was kissin this waisted redhead, waisted or not... it was good. :) o boy she was a great kisser and a cute one too. ;) I met her before like 2 months ago an ran into her at this party. The only thing i didn't like was that she was kissing 3 other guys too, dunno if shes a possible gf but uhh i did tell her that was my first kiss an she goes i'm glad i was your first kiss or somethin like that :). but uhh it was the BEST 2-3 mins of my 23 years being alive, and the best time in a LONG time. she likes callin me matt after i mentioned i look like Matt Damon :). I'm not saying i treat women like objects but i thought it was gonna go further than that but she was gonz, fallin over.. so me her friend an 2 other guys walked her home. being lip locked with her was surreal o man i'll never forget it. I'll cherish this day forever! she was all over me, i thought i was dreamin but i wasn't. I actually like this other girl soo i think i'll keep hangin with her an not with the redhead :/ cuz she seems like a go-around girl but maybe just maybe things will change. i'm just waiting on the game of love.

So November 1, 2002 is my day.

:) :) :)

the thought of loneliness and no intimacy exited my mind after this happened. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations Jesse!

You don't really know me, but we met in the GA line in Vegas. And you DO look like Matt Damon!

Your story brought a huge smile to my face. I remember my first kiss, it was at a party on New Year's Eve 1990, in Brooklyn NY, and it was with this guy from the American Airforce! (who later dumped me for a blonde aerobics instructor that he met in a bar!) Anyway, the point is, it's something you never forget.

:)

ahhh Jess! That is great! :D I was smiling the whole time while reading your post!

Happy for you friend.

I too remember my first kiss. Wonderful and strange all at the same time. :wave:

My first kiss was :down: :yuck: too, as was the second. At least the second time I was :drunk: and it was against my will and at least makes for a funny story.

I'm sure the third will be better, though. :heart: Even though I might pass out. :eek:

Hey,that's so cool Jesse. :wink:

You've brought up fun memories for some of us! My first kiss was... :eyebrow: :shrug: :D

but my first kiss with my bf was :heart: :heart: :combust: :drool:

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom