Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate it when i go to tim hortons before work and, even though the line isn't that long, the staff are slow and give bad customer service so i can't wait around for them to stop chatting to get a coffee!

realising there is no space for the fridge in your new house :doh:

(umm . . . who doesn't make a space for the fridge in the schmiko new kitchen :doh: and double :doh: :doh: :doh: .. .who doesn't NOTICE that there is no space for said fridge. . . am a little ticked with self right now :rant: :sigh: )

realising there is no space for the fridge in your new house :doh:

(umm . . . who doesn't make a space for the fridge in the schmiko new kitchen :doh: and double :doh: :doh: :doh: .. .who doesn't NOTICE that there is no space for said fridge. . . am a little ticked with self right now :rant: :sigh: )
:hug:
Tennis is canceled because of the rain.

^The joys of teenager I was a late bloomer so I didn't start that until High school, and still sometimes so at 21, BUT I learn my lesson not too.

When everyone else at school is sick and gives it to everyone around them, even after being told to stay home if you're sick no matter what. Sorry I don't want you germs! and thanks for getting me sick.:angry:

I really hate when your 13 year old mouths off to you!!! :angry:

:hug: . . . and roll their eyes, and skulk off muttering under their breath, whinge and complain about how sucky their life is and take their grumblebummyness out on siblings and then try to be nice to you cuz they realise they need you to take em somewhere, do something for them, want you to say 'yes' to a party etc etc etc :rant:

hope it gets better for you soon :)

< thinking you are on top of things and then realising that no, actually, you have a shitload more to squash in to your already overstuffed schedule . . . is it any wonder I enjoy my vino with dinner :crazy: :laugh:

When people are mean for no reason or jump all over me for something and when someone else does it they say nothing

Please....I've got two flights in the next 45 days...what????? :yikes:

They cancelled my initial flight to Chicago and didn't bother to tell me. I rescheduled, got there smoothly, praying my luggage would be there after hearing numerous horror stories from others who've flown with them. Guess what? No luggage in Chicago. Customer service reps on the phone were clueless and rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom