Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Facebook: Farmville seems to be all the rage around here. :huh: What I don't like is that some people seem to hang out on Facebook all day, but don't have the decency to respond to an e-mail!

you spend a perfectly glorious sunday in bed with a migraine :grumpy: . . . wake up next morning, headache is STILL there :gah: and you feel like you have been run over by a freight train full of cotton which is now wedged front of brain making everything slightly fuzzy round the edges :sigh:

...I see pEoPlE wRiTiNg LiKE ThIS, it makes me violent.
...I'm too sensitive about simple things.
...(in a bus) some people are ready to kill to get the empty seat.
...someone is correcting people in casual conversation.
...a couple breaks up and they force me to chose sides.
...someone wakes me up. I can't stand it, I'm a real bitch then.

I hate the fact that on Sunday evenings, I start feeling all stressed and uptight about going back to work tomorrow. I like my job and I like my boss; I just wish there weren't so damn MUCH of my job. :gah:

:hug: Feel better, sweetie!

:) thanks

I hate the fact that on Sunday evenings, I start feeling all stressed and uptight about going back to work tomorrow. I like my job and I like my boss; I just wish there weren't so damn MUCH of my job. :gah:

a thousand times this :hug:

yeah farmville can get fugged. that's why i blocked it from coming up :)

i know what you mean trinx re the break up thing. annoying

:shifty: I kinda like farmville - cuz my daughter sends me goats and stuff :laugh:

I blocked farmville/farmtown :up:

Essays. :yuck:

I miss doing these - how nutty is that? :nerd:

good luck :hug:

I hate it when I have to work on my computer all weekend and when all the work is finally done I want to go read a book and my eyes are too tired and I fall asleep. :|

Renting - I know we f:censored:ed up our house buying potential a while back, but we are slowly chipping away at the home ownership dream . . .:sigh:

news f:censored:ing flash . . . a rental may not be 'yours' per se but it is your home for the duration of the lease - so bloody well look after it will you :rant: I have seen more dumps out there than god himself could create in a lifetime :gah: if you can afford the ridiculous prices that are sydney rentals why the hell don't you take more care . . .flipping animals :tongue:

*end of rant*

I've blocked all of those stupid farmville/mafia whatevers. I'm not interested in seeing how often you play it. :lol:

I hate it when people do not respond to your repeated emails/phone messages about needing something for a deadline. I gave this person plenty of notice, and it's been 3 weeks with no satisfactory answer despite my constant attempts to get the person on the phone or to respond to a simple email request. I just gave my boss their contact info, and the smack down is gonna be laid. :evil:

I've blocked all of those stupid farmville/mafia whatevers. I'm not interested in seeing how often you play it. :lol:

I hate it when people do not respond to your repeated emails/phone messages about needing something for a deadline. I gave this person plenty of notice, and it's been 3 weeks with no satisfactory answer despite my constant attempts to get the person on the phone or to respond to a simple email request. I just gave my boss their contact info, and the smack down is gonna be laid. :evil:

:corn: . . .we will need updates of said smack down please :yes:

Not getting notification that you have missed calls / messages in your voicemail until 3 DAYS AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN LEFT :rant: . . . grrrrrr . . . my *cough* service *cough* provider will be getting a cranky call from me in about 3 hours time :grumpy:

(and now, I promise to leave and stop spamming the thread :reject: :D )

I blocked farmville/farmtown :up:

Essays. :yuck:

I will take your advice and block, it sounds like I don't want to get involved. Oh and essays :love: I always loved essays. Which btw I may still have some that... I...uh, could sell ya :shifty:

Whatever you do, do not accept those farmville requests. It is a royal pain! :down: farmville :down:

:up: Got it! Won't do it...

:applaud: Yeah, I'm a bit bored :wink:

I was friends with this gorgeous guy on My Space and one day "Bam, out of the blue," he removed his profile and closed his account"
As of now, I have no clue what I did to piss him off. :sad:

I miss doing these - how nutty is that? :nerd:

good luck :hug:

I will take your advice and block, it sounds like I don't want to get involved. Oh and essays :love: I always loved essays. Which btw I may still have some that... I...uh, could sell ya :shifty:

Essays aren't that horrible when you have more than one night to write them :crack:

And good job blocking farmville. You won't regret it :up: The only fun thing on it is looking at Sicy's. It's :drool:

when people go out of their way to be contrary.

i have a mate like this. used to be cool back in year 9 etc, we looked up to him a bit, i was even intimidated a little by him. now, while he's still a mate, his extremely hard to be around in a group situation or otherwise for long periods because he's goddam contrary and every he says/does just irks you

I place my security badge for my office in my purse and it falls all the way to the bottom, which means in the morning as I am trying to gain access to the building, I have to remove the contents from my purse to find the damn thing, which leads to me bitching about all the junk that has accumulated in the my purse!

:applaud: Yeah, I'm a bit bored :wink:

No news as of yet. I think this person has dropped off the face of the planet. :lol:

I hate it that the internets at work have barely been working for the past day. For some strange reason I can get the blue crack and Facebook, but Google and the other work-related websites don't work. :lol: Not that I mind only the fun websites working, but I've got craploads to do, and can't get to most of it right now.

No news as of yet. I think this person has dropped off the face of the planet. :lol:

I hate it that the internets at work have barely been working for the past day. For some strange reason I can get the blue crack and Facebook, but Google and the other work-related websites don't work. :lol: Not that I mind only the fun websites working, but I've got craploads to do, and can't get to most of it right now.

:grumpy: . . . I am in the mood for some smackdown pain :angel: :D hope the pesky employee comes out of hiding soon :evil:

and ditto to the computer glitches :angry: . . . I work one day a week at a local school and guarenteed that will be the day that the computers decide to have a little meltdown . . . the upside being I get paid for the hours that I'm there so I get paid to wait . . .:) . . .but its still a pain in the big ole tooshy :yes:

my co-worker starts making calls at 11...right when we were about to head to lunch

it's 1115 and i'm hungry :angry:

-dan

I got new Doc Martens last week, and cos I'm a div, I put them straight on without wearing them a bit first.

I totally WRECKED my ankles. >_> Put them in to get stretched. Hope it makes a difference since theyre nice boots. :/ Why do dr Martens hate me so??! :sad:

Put them in to stretch the boots that is. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom