Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you feel really good, full of energy and in a really good and happy mood and you have to spend hours and hours with people trying to drag you down, going on and on about how bad the world is and how crappy life is and how everything sucks. :huh:

we start planning open enrollment :angry:

pretty much :angry: from now until december

-dan

I hate that it's coming up on the first anniversary of my dog's death and I am dreading it more than any words can say. I wish I could somehow skip that day in a time machine or something-of course it's hard every day but somehow that day seems overwhelming.

I hate that it's coming up on the first anniversary of my dog's death and I am dreading it more than any words can say. I wish I could somehow skip that day in a time machine or something-of course it's hard every day but somehow that day seems overwhelming.

Yeah, that sucks. :hug: Try to concentrate on the good times you had with your dog and how much you love him/her. Have you considered getting another pet? I know you can't replace the lost loved one, but it might help heal the hole in your heart.

I so understand :hug: You'll get through it, just be extra kind to yourself on that day.

:hug::hug:

I hate it when I'm forced to play basketball in 100 degree weather, in a stuffy gym with no air conditioning, after not playing basketball for almost 2 months, and having to constantly sprint for 45 minutes. That was more than an hour ago. I can still hardly breathe. :happy:

i haven't experienced that, but back in the myspace days it always hurt more than it should when you got detopfriended. thank god there's no top friends on facey.

Oh god yeah, I nearly forgot about the top-friends thing...

I'm a little bewildered by this defriending, I mean I had never had a problem with her and I didn't think she had one with me... I think it had something to do with the person I met her through, who's been an insane jerk lately. Eh, I dunno.

:hug::hug::hug: I still miss my dog over 10 years later. Just try to remember the good times you had together, sounds like your dog was very loved. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom