Official Thoughts/Prayers Needed Thread - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > United Colours > Zoo Confessionals
Click Here to Login

Old 02-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #161
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: and if you don't know where you're going...any road will take you there..
Local Time: 02:43 PM
kaf & your family

U2Girl416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #162
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 01:43 PM
My son has been falsely accused of something by the mother of his child who is in desperation trying to keep him away from his son. Please send us positive vibes for our court hearing Wed. and hope the motion to establish paternal rights also goes well for my son and our family so we can keep Noah near us and in our lives.

Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:42 PM   #163
Blue Crack Addict

Oh no, Karen. My thoughts and vibes are with you.
zuropa_fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #164
Loungeroom Dancing Queen

Local Time: 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carek1230 View Post
My son has been falsely accused of something by the mother of his child who is in desperation trying to keep him away from his son. Please send us positive vibes for our court hearing Wed. and hope the motion to establish paternal rights also goes well for my son and our family so we can keep Noah near us and in our lives.

you poor things, my thoughts and prayers are all yours - I can't imagine the stress you must all be under, a horrible situation and I pray it will work out in your favour
Old 02-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #165
Blue Crack Addict

RedRocksU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:20 PM   #166
Blue Crack Addict

Thanks again for the well-wishes, everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carek1230 View Post
God, I hate that kind of thing His child needs his father too. I hope it all works out for your son.
kafrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #167
ONE
love, blood, life

Karen Good luck to you and your family
BonosBaby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:55 AM   #168
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:13 AM
I never thought I'd come into this thread, but... well, there's something happening tomorrow, things could be pretty bad for me, I don't want to talk about it, and it feels awkwardly desperate to just come out here and ask for thoughts, but, I really don't know what to do.
The Sad Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:30 AM   #169
ONE
love, blood, life

Sad Punk hope everything works out for you
Old 02-20-2009, 12:55 AM   #170
Blue Crack Addict

Sad Punk Sending you good vibes..
kafrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:22 AM   #171
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:13 AM
Thanks, guys. It ended up going well.
The Sad Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:37 PM   #172
Loungeroom Dancing Queen

glad to hear your fears were unfounded . . . now you can

breathe

Old 02-20-2009, 03:16 PM   #173
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
Thanks, guys. It ended up going well.
Very good to hear
Old 02-20-2009, 06:14 PM   #174
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:43 PM
lauramullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:30 AM   #175
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
I never thought I'd come into this thread, but... well, there's something happening tomorrow, things could be pretty bad for me, I don't want to talk about it, and it feels awkwardly desperate to just come out here and ask for thoughts, but, I really don't know what to do.

It works asking for positive vibes and support. I know sometimes it's difficult for some to reach out, but I've always said there's something to be said and proven about the power of positive thoughts and vibes. It's good energy. Glad you're alright.
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #176
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:43 PM
Two terrible things happened this week....

1) A woman that works at the college where I work (I didn't know her besides helping her on the phone, and I went to school with her daughter) died very unexpectedly. It was one of those things that scare me b/c she was healthy, not old, and had a virus that killed her. Scary to think that in this country, viruses can still kill otherwise healthy people.

2) A lady at my parent's church will pass away soon. She was in a car accident on the highway, not a bad one, but when her and the other driver got out to check the damage, another car slipped and hit them both. She had head injuries and has been in ICU for weeks. On Sunday my Grandpa said they turned off her life support b/c her organs were failing. She is young, has two special needs children.
Liesje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:47 AM   #177
Loungeroom Dancing Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liesje View Post
Two terrible things happened this week....

1) A woman that works at the college where I work (I didn't know her besides helping her on the phone, and I went to school with her daughter) died very unexpectedly. It was one of those things that scare me b/c she was healthy, not old, and had a virus that killed her. Scary to think that in this country, viruses can still kill otherwise healthy people.

2) A lady at my parent's church will pass away soon. She was in a car accident on the highway, not a bad one, but when her and the other driver got out to check the damage, another car slipped and hit them both. She had head injuries and has been in ICU for weeks. On Sunday my Grandpa said they turned off her life support b/c her organs were failing. She is young, has two special needs children.

sending you sunshine, butterflies and rainbows as well

Old 04-16-2009, 03:24 AM   #178
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: Where the streets have no name, In God's Country, wherever he takes me, currently Seattle, WA
Prayers and positive vibes everyone's way.

I'm having a very hard time right now, my Dad just got out the hospital because of an illness with his heart and the doctors said they can not do anything for him, this is not the first time he has a problem with his heart when I was 16 he had a heart attack and had to undergo emergency quadtriple by pass, and almost died on me, and now this.

A couple weeks ago he was rushed to the hospital because he felt pain from his back to his chest, we thought he was having another heart attack turns out his aorta was splitting. He is no home but still very ill and weak, and can't do anything on his own, I recently dropped out of school, to take care of him and I also lost my job as a result of this as well, and to make things worst the family here blames everything that has happen to my Daddy on me, I was suppose to take care of him after his first heart problem, but to them I failed, but what is a 21 year old to do for a 61 year old? I can only do so much. So as a result to all the finger pointing I am suppose to move with my Mom who I never grew up with etc who lives in california, start all over there and "grow up" a bet, but that is falling a bet through and I am not sure what is going on with that.

Then all the people I thought were my friends all stopped talking to me, which I have no clue why, so I'm a bet alone here

I'm highly upset about all of this, trying to take care of my Dad a lone is hard enough, but to have all the other stuff on top just makes it worst, and it feels no matter where I turn something else happens, I think its the first time ever in my life I ever called God an fer and I feel highly guilty about that cause I know God is not an fer, but I'm just highly overwhelmed, angry, sad, and depressed.

The only thing that is keeping me going is music, and my animals, and my love for my Daddy. But I have to be honest I feel like giving up on everything, cause I can't take anything else right now, if I do I'll break.

If you all can please keep my Daddy in your prayers, and me as well I would be truly greatful.
floweravalanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:16 AM   #179
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:43 PM

I'm soooo sorry to hear this. I hope everything turns out fine for you and your daddy. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
last unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:32 PM   #180
Loungeroom Dancing Queen

wow, that's really rough - sending you lots of healing energy and happy thoughts

stay strong