Official Thoughts/Prayers Needed Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys!
One surgery down, apparently the relative is recuperating tonight, and on morphine for the pain. No cancer found, thank god. :pray:

Other family member still on watch for possible surgery... :pray:

Thanks guys!
One surgery down, apparently the relative is recuperating tonight, and on morphine for the pain. No cancer found, thank god. :pray:

Other family member still on watch for possible surgery... :pray:

That is great news!:hug:

My uncle died after a short battle with ALS. Despite how this horrible event should be bringing my family together, my extended family keeps blaming my dad (my uncle's younger brother) for not doing enough. The feud between my family resulted in my barely knowing my uncle growing up but, during his illness, I thought that had been put behind us and I got to know my uncle a bit before he couldn't talk anymore.

It's a long story but I could really use some happy thoughts. The wake and funeral are not going to be easy with all this negativity.

I didn't want to start a new thread or anything, but my mom needs some prayers and thoughts. Her best friend died today. We just found out because for the last two years she's been living in Alaska because her husband is in the military. She was very young, and mom is absolutely devastated. This has come as quite a shock as she had just updated her facebook page last night saying she had the flu. She was a wonderful woman and as far as I can tell a great wife and mother. She has so many children who miss her dearly and a wonderful husband. Keep them all in your thoughts and prayers please. I just...don't know what else to say and need to put this down somewhere.

Her last facebook status was truly something poignant and wonderful as well:

~~Love is not always convenient, but if it is true love, it will outlast any strain and overcome any obstacle~~

Back
Top Bottom