Official Thoughts/Prayers Needed Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks all of you, it really helps to know we have so many friends who care. It was a rough morning but things have calmed down. Hopefully it will be a peaceful night :sigh:

:sad: sending more faith, love and hope on the wings of this purple butterfly

butterflies119.gif

I hope she covers you all in Gods' blessings Mr Baw :hug:

Sending more hugs, happy thoughts, prayers and rainbows to the BAWS :hug: :hug: :hug:

and while I'm here, can I steal a few teeny tiny hugs and happy thoughts for my auntie . . . she battled breast cancer last year and has just had surgery to remove more of the bastard from her brain . . . chemo starts next week and she's gonna need some help to get across the recovery line . . . thanks :hug:

Sending more hugs, happy thoughts, prayers and rainbows to the BAWS :hug: :hug: :hug:

and while I'm here, can I steal a few teeny tiny hugs and happy thoughts for my auntie . . . she battled breast cancer last year and has just had surgery to remove more of the bastard from her brain . . . chemo starts next week and she's gonna need some help to get across the recovery line . . . thanks :hug:

Continued hugs and prayers for the BAWS, and sending light and healing prayers to PR's auntie. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom