Official Thoughts/Prayers Needed Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aw thanks everyone for all the good vibes. It's very appreciated. :heart: I haven't checked this thread since the other day. I probably should have started a blog entry or something. Well he's still in the hospital.. allergic reaction to one antibiotic so now he's on another so he has to stay until they can be sure that one works. It looks like there is a good chance he wont need the surgery though, crossing my fingers. Gonna go see him tomorrow. We're really close and I miss him a lot. Cant wait until he gets out of there and gets back to normal.

wow! Sicy, I hope he gets better fast! :hug: x infinity! He's a adorable lil guy who is so lucky to have a aunt like you. I can see by the pics you post that you guys are super close and how much you love him. Kids are so resilient he will bounce back and be home soon I bet. I'm sure its scary for him being in that hospital but he has his family so I am sure it makes it a little easier on him.

Hang in there..

I need prayers about school. Due to various obstacles I've had in the past year, I now find myself in the "make it or break it" semester of college. Now that I'm in a better place and my girlfriend is helping me out with my study habits, I have the motivation to stay (my gf), I just need the strength and the confidence to get the grades I need to stay here.

Hope your relative's surgery went well Lila :hug:

Good thoughts and prayers for my 11 year old nephew please. He fell 10 feet out of a tree over the weekend. Being a kid he didn't bother saying anything until Monday when he started feeling a lot of pain. He was admitted to the hospital yesterday with swollen intestines. Part of his bowel is bruised and he has an enlarged appendix. Doing exploratory surgery in the next few days to see if there is more damage.

Good thoughts and prayers for my 11 year old nephew please. He fell 10 feet out of a tree over the weekend. Being a kid he didn't bother saying anything until Monday when he started feeling a lot of pain. He was admitted to the hospital yesterday with swollen intestines. Part of his bowel is bruised and he has an enlarged appendix. Doing exploratory surgery in the next few days to see if there is more damage.

Oh my god, Shannon, I hope your nephew is ok. Good thoughts sent. :hug: :hug:

aw sweets, that is awful . . . sending huge happy thoughts and prayers and hugs to your nephew and family :hug: :hug: :hug:

:sigh: if someone could please keep me in their thoughts, i'd appreciate it. i just need some good luck for once, or at least a money tree.

:hug: and hoping a huge pot of coin lands at your feet soon as well :)

Thank you Ethan and Purple really appreciate it :hug: :). I was able to briefly talk to Xavier yesterday. Despite what he's going through his spirits are good. Taking this as a very encouraging sign! His bowel is now extremely inflamed though so any surgeries have to be put on hold. Looking like he will have to spend at least a week in the hospital.

From what I heard of earlier in the week, everything went well, thanks :hug:
Sorry to hear about your nephew. I hope he makes a full & quick recovery :hug:

:sigh: if someone could please keep me in their thoughts, i'd appreciate it. i just need some good luck for once, or at least a money tree.

I'm in the same boat with you Khan. I'll keep you in my thoughts & put you on the money tree list. :sigh: :hug:

From what I heard of earlier in the week, everything went well, thanks :hug:
Sorry to hear about your nephew. I hope he makes a full & quick recovery :hug:

Happy that everything went well :hug: Hope things start looking up for you soon :hug:

Thank you he's doing pretty good now. Doctor is saying that he should be able to go home on Thursday. Will have to return sometime mid-March to have his appendix removed since it has ruptured. Still dealing with some inflammation so surgery can't be performed at the moment. So happy that the worst is over!

Thank you once again to everyone for the thoughts and prayers :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom