O.D.ing On "The Blue Crack"!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diane L

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Freaked out in a Moonage Daydream, oh yeah!
If Interference really WAS a potentially lethal substance, I'd be lying in a gutter unconscious somewhere!
I can't seem to get away from this place today! I keep looking to see if anything new is happening with Our Guys. Maybe it's because Bono was in town, and is now making news in Ottawa, but I keep looking for new information.
If I had nothing to do, okay. But I'm seriously on deadline and have to get several more articles written right this minute!!!
Has anyone else been checking this place out more often, or am I the only one?
Diane
*who really needs to get more work done now*

Hey, guys and gals, I'm serious!
I'm here AGAIN after having been here two hours ago!
(Actually, I just wanted to see if anyone responded to my thread, hee hee).
I think I'm here a lot because I'm on a serious deadline and need to get away from it for a while...so I come here.

I've left my house 3 times in the past week for no longer than 2-3 hours each time. :| What do you think I've been doing the whole time? Yep. Staring at a blue screen. Yesterday I was on Interference for probably 11-12 hours and I only had a few posts. I have no clue what I did the whole time either. :huh:

I have been studying a lot lately, I can't avoid my work any longer :crack:
Whenever I have exams coming up I find myself coming here or I start reading books :up: Except for this semester though, Im actually working most of the day :der: My interference addiction used to be bad, i think im okay now :up:

Last edited:
I'm a serious Blue Crack junkie. I'm reading a book about Turkey, but I just put it down again to check out the posts........:reject: :help: :evil: :censored:

Over a year ago, I think I really was addicted to this place.

Then I ran out of things to say, really, and I've been content since...lol.

Melon

Hrrmm.. luckily I like it here, else "working" here is a big mistake. I literally can't leave the place. Awww I wub you guys. :heart:

I FINALLY left the house tonight. I was getting ready to take a quick walk in the neighborhood when a few friends asked if I wanted to go to dinner with them. I went. That was about 6:00 and by about 7:00 I was trying to hurry up so I could leave to get back here :| I just got home. 5 hours away was too long!!!! We went out for drinks afterwards. One of my friends kept joking around saying I just wanted to leave so I could get back to Interference. How right she was! :reject:

i never had anything to say, i don't have anything to say now. yet, i still say this nothing.

i'm not so much addicted as i loathe doing any real work and am deadset against being productive. interference provides a very nice way to procrastinate.

IWasBored said:
i never had anything to say, i don't have anything to say now. yet, i still say this nothing.

i'm not so much addicted as i loathe doing any real work and am deadset against being productive. interference provides a very nice way to procrastinate.

ditto. I'm not nearly as addicted as a I used to be, esp back in the days when we'd have our randoom chats. I think i'm more addicted to livejournal now than I am to interference.

I can never stay gone very long because I wonder what is happening here while I'm gone. It really is an addiction. :sigh:

ILuvLarryMullen said:

ditto. I'm not nearly as addicted as a I used to be, esp back in the days when we'd have our randoom chats. I think i'm more addicted to livejournal now than I am to interference.

yeah...i found your livejournal. i didn't read it because there was too much there. plus i found it, and i've never been able to read someone's diary after accidentally finding it.

that picture of johnny depp also scared me away.

Back
Top Bottom