none of my work is done.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
I take back my last request...

Would you like to write my physics exam? Please??

I'd love too! But I'm afraid that won't happen... :sad: Good luck, though!

---------

I hated chemistry. I pulled anywhere from an A to an A+ the entire year in the honors class, but I didn't enjoy it.

Physics is just way better. It's the perfect combination of mathematics and science. I'll shut up now. :nerd:

------------

Have we had a Procrastination appreciation thread? I'm all for it!

Me too. Go for it! :hyper:
Procrastination is so bad, but it's so natural!

I have my Hardware and Software exams for my computer course...I'm booking my Hardware exam for not this friday, Next, but I just have no motivation to study!!

shart1780 said:
I hate physics. I also hate chemistry.

:up: :yes:

I enjoyed physics and chemistry before I went to university. The funny thing is, though I barely tried at all with physics, I finished off the semester with 65%. I worked myself to the bone with chemistry and managed to make a nice 45%. How things worked out like that, I'll never know. And this is why I've switched to the BA programme. :drool: Courses like sociology, psychology and English are better suited to procrastinators like me anyway.

~BrightestStar~ said:
My poor girl, have you not been told?

No one understands physics. :|

In fact those that say they understand it, only think that because they don't actually understand it.

true that

I'll tell you what though, at this time of the semester I'll always take a physics test over a paper... stupid liberal arts. I miss being a science major sometimes. It was so much easier.

Well, for me. I know that's not the case with a lot of people.

i honestly am half asleep in physics, yet ive been getting a B grade so far. :|

i thought i was ok at chemistry but ive been getting D's :laugh:

biology = :up: its easier to realate to a subject when most of it involves yourself. :wink:

Hi! This is sorta my first post.

This topic speaks to me because procrastination is to me as "Danger" is to Austin Powers. Get it? It's my middle name. yea xD

Today is the last day of my Spring Break :sad: and I haven't done any homework, at all. What have I been doing? Nothing, absolutely nothing. But all the same, I love to procrastinate! Especially while listening to U2 :D

Kristie said:

true that

I'll tell you what though, at this time of the semester I'll always take a physics test over a paper... stupid liberal arts. I miss being a science major sometimes. It was so much easier.

Well, for me. I know that's not the case with a lot of people.

Speaking of papers, I have a take home essay exam I'm "working" on right now.

It's due at noon today.

I'm :censored:

Stupid papers :angry:

must do the financial controls of my company... but my head is somewhere else (a.k.a. my beautiful, tall and wonderful guy) and I don't think I'll be able to do it :wink: !!!

Oh....i'm so glad my study days are over! And to to think i was actually thinking about a course!!! Forget it!!!

Look...get right into it,get it over and done with,end of story, *claps hands together* C'mon chop,chop!!!:p

blindinglights7 said:

Physics is just way better. It's the perfect combination of mathematics and science. I'll shut up now. :nerd:

I'll have to agree! :up: Although at school, well, we kinda don't work as well as we could

MooMoo! said:
i have to compose a waltz by monday. :(

its not gonna happen. :tsk:

why did i take music when i neither read music, nor know music theory? :scratch:

:wave: Moo!!Coz it's fun!! :wink:

I love procrastinating as well.. as a matter of fact, me and my classmates are so good at procrastinating that we asked theachers to postpone all tests so that yesterday we had 2 written tests and 2 orals :huh: :lol: Worst thing is they pay attention to us!!!

its not for me!! :( listening, yea, fun. making your own songs, yea fun. but when i have to write stuff people tell me to write, well the old brain isnt too happy about that. :huh:

^^:lamo: clever, clever :D

MooMoo! said:
its not for me!! :( listening, yea, fun. making your own songs, yea fun. but when i have to write stuff people tell me to write, well the old brain isnt too happy about that. :huh:

Well music is art, and in art you have to be inspired, and you can't force inspiration :shrug: i do art at school, and I feel most of my things are crap becuase I feel I MUST do them, I never like to do them... :| School sucks!!! :D

MooMoo! said:
i now have 2 hours to finish my maths statistics coursework and i dont have a CLUE what im doing. :(

WHY MUST I BE DUMB?!?!?! :scream:

Yeah, I'm doing statistics in precalculus right now, and I have a quiz tomorrow. Really don't know what I'm doing. I need to memorize all those equations. I feel like he didn't really teach this chapter... he was just kinda like, "Oh, statistics. This is easy, they should be able to figure it out on their own." :| Yeah, right. Well, quizzes aren't worth that much, but I only have until Thursday to figure out what I'm doing, because that's the day we have the test.

And I have the same teacher for precal and physics, and OF COURSE he schedules a test in physics tomorrow on top of precal. :madspit:

My semester housing project is due in one week. :ohmy: I better start working on that.

:huh: I have SAT's Saturday.

I'm so overwhelmed right now, I just wanna cry. :(

I don't like precal right now. Statistics is not fun for me. And it doesn't help that I forgot my book at school.

:|

I'm in denial about my exams.

'I don't care' = jasdigfsduilghuL!"Uiluef
'They're still really far away' = they begin in less that two weeks

:happy:

beau2ifulday said:
I'm in denial about my exams.

'I don't care' = jasdigfsduilghuL!"Uiluef
'They're still really far away' = they begin in less that two weeks

Oh that's right! Exams are coming up! :banghead:

Mine are in 3 weeks. Wow.

Back