Non celebrity people you secretly like thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well this blows. U2 puts out a great album and our love lives get shitty as payoffs'.:reject:
Anyway, I hope things get better for you folks, I think I'll give up on love. I had a brief but wonderfull relationship once. Some people don't even get that. If any thing happens I'll be back in here to brag.:D

wow, i feel bad given the massive upswing my life has been on since january.

it's such a fucking cliche btw, but when you least expect to you'll find someone. i think everyone can innately sense desperation and try to avoid it.

I'm not desperate, but you may be right in what others sense from me. I've had plenty of good times and an amazing love affair and would really like another chance to experience it again. Anyway like you said, things happen when you least expect it too.

I'm not desperate, but you may be right in what others sense from me. I've had plenty of good times and an amazing love affair and would really like another chance to experience it again. Anyway like you said, things happen when you least expect it too.
eeek, sorry. i just re-read my post and i didn't mean desperation as such, but the confidence and...something that you have when you aren't looking for a relationship everywhere.

least expect it you'll find someone.

ha, thats a joke!

LOL!

I know I know, its about where you go and who you mix with, if I wasnt so hooked on the hottest guy Ive ever seen in my life - I would prob be better, even with someone at the moment - but unfort when it comes to physical attraction for me, it really does take a special guy - Im not someone who jumps on any Tom, Dick or Harry. its not my style.

but unfort when it comes to physical attraction for me, it really does take a special guy - Im not someone who jumps on any Tom, Dick or Harry. its not my style.

I agree with you here.

I think there is a threshold of physical acceptability probably for everyone...and if the guy is really great and nice then that helps, but it still won't help him over the threshold if he's below it.

I agree with you here.

I think there is a threshold of physical acceptability probably for everyone...and if the guy is really great and nice then that helps, but it still won't help him over the threshold if he's below it.

Yep. It's gotta be from both sides, I really don't get how guys just pick up a pretty girl and have her for the night then leave in the morning. I would never be able to do such a thing. :huh:

Earlier this week I had a bouquet of flowers delivered to me at work, and the delivery guy was absolutely GORGEOUS! We talked and flirted for a minute or two. I'm secretly hoping that someone will send me flowers from this company again soon, and that he'll come by the office to deliver them. :giggle:

he might have been embarrassed because of something else that happened... I can't give details 'cause it'd be rather inappropriate, but yeah. he just confused the hell out of me because he said basically that he thought I was great and he loved being around me, but he didn't want a relationship with anyone at the time. Which, fine, whatever, but why just completely ignore me then, if he liked being around me and all? and he had a brief relationship earlier this year, so I guess he got over the not wanting a relationship thing.

He actually just didn't want a relationship with you. He's just a coward who just didn't have the balls to tell you to your face. If he actually truly meant that he was not looking for a relationship, he wouldn't be doing this.

my assumption is that he just doesn't like me like that anymore, although he clearly did at the time. it's just peculiar, how everything went right for one day and then it ruined everything.

it's just frustrating ... recently I saw him and kept walking, and he ran up to me and was like "how you gonna just ignore me like that?!" and was being all friendly, and it's like, what do you want dude? why do you ignore me one minute and act all nice the next?

Cause he's an insecure asswipe who doesn't know what he wants and is trying to see if you'll give him another go. If you do, he's going to ignore you again, it's absolutely inevitable. He knows you have feelings for him and he's trying to see if he can take advantage of those feelings. All he's trying to do is to see if he can get laid.

Trust me, you are WAY better off without this clown.

Earlier this week I had a bouquet of flowers delivered to me at work, and the delivery guy was absolutely GORGEOUS! We talked and flirted for a minute or two. I'm secretly hoping that someone will send me flowers from this company again soon, and that he'll come by the office to deliver them. :giggle:

send some to yourself :shh:

Apparently the carpark attendent guy at my shopping centre has an enormous crush on me. Everyone can see it but I just thought he was a really friendly guy. :reject:
I do not have a crush on him at all :yikes:

:ohmy:

But the big question is: Who sent you those flowers?

Cause he's an insecure asswipe who doesn't know what he wants and is trying to see if you'll give him another go. If you do, he's going to ignore you again, it's absolutely inevitable. He knows you have feelings for him and he's trying to see if he can take advantage of those feelings. All he's trying to do is to see if he can get laid.

Trust me, you are WAY better off without this clown.

well I added him on facebook [i had deleted him awhile back ... heh] and found out he has a girlfriend. so much for that :lol:

we did talk today. he complimented my U2 shirt.

:sigh:

oh well, it'd be a stupid time to start a relationship anyway since it's about to be summer

resurecting this old thread to close things out about the sweet girl that grabbed my heart. Turns out she runs the souvernir shop in the plaza across the highway. She runs it with her husband:angry:
My cashier embarrassed the hell out of me when she walked in the store by yelling out " hey draven it's the girl you like". Of course she was the only one in the store so that left no doubt that he was talking about her.
Life is so great. The girl with a voice as sweet honey is already spoken for.

::sad trombone::

sorry to hear that man

i see girls who i'd like to become my future ex-wife every day. there are about 6 who work at the starbucks i always go to :)

i HATE when i'm just talking to some girl (not even flirting) and she brings up her "boyfriend" or "husband'....ugh

-dan

resurecting this old thread to close things out about the sweet girl that grabbed my heart. Turns out she runs the souvernir shop in the plaza across the highway. She runs it with her husband:angry:
My cashier embarrassed the hell out of me when she walked in the store by yelling out " hey draven it's the girl you like". Of course she was the only one in the store so that left no doubt that he was talking about her.
Life is so great. The girl with a voice as sweet honey is already spoken for.

I'm in love with my best friend... but I can't ruin the friendship 'cause she's all I got this summer :(

Back
Top Bottom