Non celebrity people you secretly like thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that taught me a lesson that men should be asking girls out, because men need to be physically turned on by how a woman/girl looks, and if that aint happenin, then he really doesn't wanna know.

now these days I never get asked out, I blame my looks - but then Im keeping myself to myself cause I hate my image (bad smile and all). I may or may not be correct in what Im doing. Im not being vain about it either, but as an observer, I cant help but notice and stay quiet.

This is COMPLETELY the wrong mindset... there shouldn't be any defined 'rules' as to who asks out who, just what feels right at the time - you making a move or them. And if you're basing it on idiot guys who feel like they have to be asking out Angelina Jolie or something, then you're going for the wrong guys :lol:

That's ridiculous dear, you're gorgeous in your pictures on your profile and have a gorgeous personality on here to boot. I don't think you're vain, I just think you're insecure - and only you can change that, doesn't matter how many people tell you what I've told you. But it's honestly the truth :yes:

This is COMPLETELY the wrong mindset... there shouldn't be any defined 'rules' as to who asks out who, just what feels right at the time - you making a move or them. And if you're basing it on idiot guys who feel like they have to be asking out Angelina Jolie or something, then you're going for the wrong guys :lol:

correct.

besides, the girl making the first move is by no means a bad thing.

To whom that I won't name,

I think you know as good as I do that our shared experience today involving breaking off a long piece of masking tape was positively sexual, and the energy in the painting room could not have been hotter. I'm well aware that you have a lady yourself, but the way you casually invited me to go rock climbing with you on the weekend was undoubtedly some kind of code for getting rutty, and that you are definitely going to break up with that woman. I hope.

:dance: Texted recordstore for the name of his manager(I'm hoping to get a job at their store), and he immediately replied. That's a positive sign right?
I'll get the name tomorrow, he's new so he doesn't know the last name yet, and hand in my letter and resume then. :D

Any tips on flirting or anything? I wouldn't want to overdo it if the manager's there!

I think you know as good as I do that our shared experience today involving breaking off a long piece of masking tape was positively sexual, and the energy in the painting room could not have been hotter. I'm well aware that you have a lady yourself, but the way you casually invited me to go rock climbing with you on the weekend was undoubtedly some kind of code for getting rutty, and that you are definitely going to break up with that woman. I hope.
Ive never heard "masking tape" being used in the same sentance as "sexual" so that in itself is an achievement. :lol::up:

:dance: Texted recordstore for the name of his manager(I'm hoping to get a job at their store), and he immediately replied. That's a positive sign right?
I'll get the name tomorrow, he's new so he doesn't know the last name yet, and hand in my letter and resume then. :D

Any tips on flirting or anything? I wouldn't want to overdo it if the manager's there!

Don't do it in front of the manager. If you get the job there will be plenty of time for that. Back stock room or trips to the rubbish are always good ways to get away :wink::wink: or so I've heard. . . .

As long as it doesn't get in the way of your job then go for it. :up:

... even though the only reason she's getting the job is, well, to allow something to get in the way of it? :shifty:

Ah hell, that was a really convoluted sentence.

... even though the only reason she's getting the job is, well, to allow something to get in the way of it? :shifty:

Ah hell, that was a really convoluted sentence.

:grumpy:

:wink: Nah, I'm not using him to get the job. I wanted that job before I knew him, this just makes it... easier I hope. Cause he can get me the name of their manager to personalise the letter of motivation, and I know people there.

Though I wouldn't mind it if something would evolve out of our working together, ofcourse. :shifty:

:lol: When you work in the same place for more than 10 years you see and hear a LOT of things. Even if people think they're being discreet someone will always know.
As long as it doesn't get in the way of your job then go for it. :up:

:up:

A woman at my work got very naughty in a car with someone who wasn't her other half. :ohmy::tsk: The security camera's in the car park recorded the whole thing. :lmao:

:wink:

^Ouch.

Handed in the form today, the manager would hand it to the regional manager when he stops by the next week. :D He's going to tell him I'm a good candidate.

:love: Definitely sounds like code! So you going rock climbing this weekend?

I will be checking this thread constantly occasionally for an update :wink:

*jumpsintocoldshower*

:love: Definitely sounds like code! So you going rock climbing this weekend?

I will be checking this thread constantly occasionally for an update :wink:

*jumpsintocoldshower*

Unfortunately, I'm not, I came back home to visit my family instead. I kind of had to. Maybe next weekend.

Anyway, as I said - he does have a girlfriend, and of course I don't want to get involved with that. That would be real schmucky of me. We're friends right now, nothing more.

argh goddammit :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom