Non celebrity people you secretly like thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's this man i like, he's 41, im 22 :sigh: .. cant do nothing about it. My mum would go mad if she knew id even thought it (she nearly went nuts when i went out with a guy a few years older than me). I think he knows, i think a mutual friend told him, but i know he'll never be interested in me ...

.... im in love with him

Age is bullshit! I prefer older guys anyway, the man I'm in love with is 18.5 years older than me, and I don't give a damn.
love doesn't hold back because of age, so why should we? As long as you're both over 18 and know what you're doing, it should be fine.

I danced with this guy last night who later played Bad on the iPod and was telling me how much he loves U2 and knows every song. I think i should probably marry him

I have a crush on a guy that lives in another state, the state I used to live in before I moved out of the country. He now has someone new.:doh: I still like him.

I still have a crush on my first crush, my first boyfriend, my first kiss....every time I see him, when he visits his mom who still lives in the house he grew up in across the street from where I grew up, where my mom still lives, I get all tingly. Even if my mom tells me that he's been spotted in the neighborhood visiting or if he came over to see my mom I get all woozy. Too bad he moved out of state and had more kids with a 3rd baby momma. Oh well. Some day we'll have a chance to catch up.:love:

Back
Top Bottom