NM confession time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
What the hell is it?
I d/l'd it months and months ago, it seemed like a good idea at the time. I have since discovered it doesn't work on my comp but I think my OS is just too crap to cope with it.
What is it anyway? Is it filesharing, in a nutshell?
Who's Online shows that forum is most popular, and word is its great. So kudos to Arun and co, not only does he study a hard arsed uni degree, but built something wonderful even though I dont use it.

So thats my confession. I dont have a clue what this New Media gadget is all about. The icon is very pretty though.

Sincerely,

Sister Dork.

it's file sharing for u2 stuff only...

:applaud:arun:applaud:

i lost it off my computer after the great destructive restore..and haven't put it back on yet

:reject:

I could never get it to work. :der:

Okay, I did get it to work...once...a long time ago. I eventually just uninstalled it. Mayhaps I'll try it again sometime.

meegannie said:
I thought this was about New Mexico. :shrug:

Me, too. Don't tease me like that. I thought, finally, a thread in which I will be the expert and have a meaningful contribution, something everyone's been waiting for, no doubt.:|

There's like cacti and some like sand and stuff right? oh oh oh! There's also them adobe-doo-bedoo houses too :wink:

Back
Top Bottom