News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some news of my own. I found my Halloween costume online and I'm working my way to pay my mother (I have to use her credit card cause mine only has a $200 limit and the price for this overall (I want a couple of other stuff too) cost $250 minus the shipping fee) back.

:sad: maybe I won't have a halloween party... last time I was dressed like macphisto.. well, all said that I was a devil girl, but no.. i was a macphisto girl

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm not into soccer, so there. I don't want to get into in argument with you, but if you don't like baseball, then that's fine with me.

Holy crap.....where did she say anything about disliking baseball or the Cubs? There was NOTHING in her statement to take to heart that you say "so there.." or anything to argue about.

She simply stated news: the Colombian soccer team lost and may not qualify for the world cub. NEWS...that's what you want in your damn thread, right?

People should stop posting in this thread...I know I wouldn't post news in here, especially knowing that U2Maniacweirdo is going to think any news you post is an attack on her.

:down: :down: :down: :down:

Last edited:
zoney! you called her maniacweirdo :shifty:

zoney! said:

People should stop posting in this thread...I know I wouldn't post news in here, especially knowing that U2Maniacweirdo is going to think any news you post is an attack on her.

:down: :down: :down: :down:

U2zoogirl was just stating something :shrug:

I got shouted at here because I said I liked this thread. :| I was being nasty and my tone had a dark side to it....apparently.

Yeah...like five people have been attacked for comments U2maniacweido ( :eyebrow: ) thought were directed at her, when they were just general comments. :tsk:

Let's just keep this nice and on-topic. Feel free to post news. If any heated arguments ensue, the thread will most likely be closed.

Carry on!

but it tries to be kept on topic, and when the thread starter gets "offended" by on topic stuff, it is a bit difficult.

you know what...after readin this thread, and im not saying this to be mean...BUT...i think this thread should be closed, because no matter what, there's always gonna be someone getting their feelings hurt or feeling like your being attacked in general.

i dont know if your being sarcastic or not...but i dont come to the forums looking to start fights with anyone on this board. i come here to make friends, have fun...that sort of thing.

anyways, im done.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
No, No, No. We need a good fist fight every now and then. Gets the stress and the hurting to go away. Don't bother.

no offense but you provoke all the fights

I tried to be nice and say I liked this thread and you accused me of being like the mexican kids in your street who called you fat

Like I have more important things to worry about than starting a fight with you

Nevermind then Lara. I wasn't interesting in a fight with you anytime soon. I'm more worried about my mother's health at the moment than trying to be bitchy at everyone. Sorry if I ever did poke a fight with you or anyone else. I was trying to act like the confusing bitch that I always am. Sometimes I like doing that, but most of the time, I do it inavertinaly. So I am sorry if I ever poke a fight with you (or anyone else for that matter) in the past or will in the future.

Everyone has gotten a bit catty around here Id say, even me :eek: I think we should be done with the fighting :D

Lets commence the news:

I have to go to uni to see my French timetable....still not dressed :shifty:

meegannie said:
I only have four hours of class a week and no exams.

Remind me again why I'm paying so much for a degree? :confused:

:laugh:

sounds like me in my final year at uni. I had 3 hours lectures a week, the rest we had to do ourselves. We had new equipment that not even the technicians knew how to use (I did a media production degree), and we basically had to make it up ourselves.

They called it 'Independent Study'

Kinda sucked.

I am paying ?1, 125 for one year at uni and I am an adult I pay for the privilage to go there and the Spanish lecturer is a tyrant he shouted at lots of us yesterday he even shouted at me - I was really :angry: - I went to uni because its not supposed to be like school.

I have no clashes on my timetable and only have one more class to put in it so hopefully everything will be good and I dont have to rush round fixing the problems

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
That's nice. Sorry for not acting too interested, but it seems so boring now that no one (including me) is fighting. In other news, I just got past the 100th post (if anyone is interested, which is no is really)

If you feel the need to be sarcastic no matter what anyone posts, do us all a favor and just let this thread die.

You complain when no one posts and you're sarcastic and mean when someone does. What exactly are you looking for here?

I asked that we just please continue with this thread as originally intended, but that seems impossible.

When people have news, they tend to start their own threads or journal entries anyway.

I'm closing this thread because I don't think it's going to be able to serve it's intended purpose anymore.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom