News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ha Ha Ha, Very Funny Angie. That hurts.

:rolleyes:

You REALLY need to calm down about this thread. If this statement "hurts you" (when it wasn't directed towards you), you should leave the Internet all together. You are reading into things, and blaming other people.

I responded to this thread saying I don't like when certain posts don't die. Was I refering to this thread? NO.

I am sure there are quite a few people who post in Interference that know I have had aversions to certain threads. It was ME, not Angie.

You may not see it, but people are trying to be nice to you. If you continue with this attitude...the thread just may end up closed.

Now now kids.. no fighting! This is supposed to be a happy news thread. Everyone is welcome to share their opinions.

If you feel a post is directed at you but arent certain, its best to send a private message to that person instead of jumping to conclusions.

I dont really see anywhere where Angie directed anything toward you, U2MaNaIc.. you are more than welcome to email her if you believe otherwise.

I got new plates for the mini beast.....
$34 they cost :mad:

Hey bsg84, I'm scared to ask...but what did the owner do to the dog? What is 'squashed' exactly? :(

Oh, and congrats again Sicy.
Also, hope you didn't get the wrong idea with anything Zoner or I said U2MaNaIc...It wasn't anything to do with this thread.
Its all good.

:)

Angela Harlem said:
Hey bsg84, I'm scared to ask...but what did the owner do to the dog? What is 'squashed' exactly? :(

it was like this.

he yanked the poor beast's choke chain, causing it to yelp in pain. then he got it into a choke hold and just kind of squashed it. like squeezed it's head. i would have kicked his ass for that, but chelsea was running down the beach screaming, so i had to go. later, when we were making the reports, he hit it over the head with it's own collar. if i had seen all of this before the biting, i never would have let her touch it. no wonder that dog bit her, if it's always being abused like that.

:mad: some animal owners are such assholes.

:sad: you poor chooks. so because of this deadshit, the dog suffers, you suffer and chelsea suffers.

lovely.

what a bastard. hope the lawyer can help you out.
:hug:

perhaps you should have posted your reply to my post in the thread I posted it in
because the one you quoted was my first post in this one

iacrobat said:
I am getting married in a week!

Wait...is this good news?? :sexywink:

I know that you are excited to get married soon (Good Luck and I wish you and whomever you get married all the happiness in the world) But it will depend on how you feel right now (If you are already married during the time I wrote this, Sorry it's so belated, but I still wish you the best of luck and all the happiness in the world).

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know that you are excited to get married soon (Good Luck and I wish you and whomever you get married all the happiness in the world) But it will depend on how you feel right now (If you are already married during the time I wrote this, Sorry it's so belated, but I still wish you the best of luck and all the happiness in the world).

Thanks!:wave:

Nope, not married yet. Got a few days to go!

here's some news...

my exhusband got married yesterday. i went to the beach with my daughter, best friend and her kids. i got a tattoo (go to lemonade stand and view "a tattoo thread"), and im gonna be moving out soon as escrow goes thru. wheee!!

Well...
I dumped my boyfriend (the leyendary jhon if anyone has seen my journal) and I'm sad...

I have a huge homework for Illustration... I'm gonna make a portrait of Bono...

I have a lousy work as monitor in the college... i have to watch the computer's room the fridays, alone like a fungus ...

I'm starting my tesis... and I'm very excited about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom