News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i drank smirnoff at the hard rock hotel last night.

i'm going out for chinese food tonight.

i'm going to see loretta lynn saturday night. don't ask. mom's idea. :reject:

joyfulgirl said:
Hey, Loretta's cool. Very kitsch. :up:

i actually enjoyed it very much.
any time spent with my mom is time well spent :yes:

more news...

unexpected company on the way as i type. need more beer.

went on library staff cruise tonight. free food, open bar :drool:

going cliff diving tomorrow. my life rocks :up:

:hmm:

I had a very promising job interview today...finally :D

I have tons of U2 goodies coming in the mail thanks to some of my interference pals who like to share.

I just got my timetable for next semester at uni and I get Wednesdays off ... hooray! I love having a break in the middle of the week :D

Oh, and a department store near me had a sale on cds, so I could finally go and get Under a Blood Red Sky nice and cheap!

Last edited:
I'm going to the Lowlands music festival in august! :yay:

Line-up so far:
The Ataris Blackalicious Caesar The Coral Corvus Corax Dusminguet Mando Diao Miss Kittin The Music Nightwish Ojos de Brujos Opeth The Polyphonic Spree The Raveonettes Raymzter The Roots Sattellite7 Schneider TM Ska-P Slovo The Streets 't Hof van Commerce The Vandals Youngblood Brass Band

and they're saving the main acts for last :yay:

:doubleyay:

Well after graduating from college I am taking the summer off. No work, all play. Got a lot of fun stuff lined up:

*June 19--I'll be seeing Sonic Youth and Wilco at home in Cleveland
*June 21--I'll be in Pittsburgh to watch the Pirates take on the Indians (I'm a fan of both teams)
*June 26--I'm visiting friends in St. Louis for a week
*June 28--get to see the White Stripes in Kansas City
*June 30--get to see then again in St. Louis
*July 20--Lollapalooza in Cleveland
*July 21--August 7--I'll be in Hawaii!!!

:hyper:

Bad news: I have 3 exams this week :( And two of them start at 8:30 am, and it takes me two hours to get to uni :huh:

Good news: when I finish my exams, I'll have 3 and a half weeks holidays! And I haven't got anything planned ... which means I can be lazy and stay at home - a very nice thing to do during winter!

~*Buffalo*~ said:
Bad news: I have 3 exams this week :( And two of them start at 8:30 am, and it takes me two hours to get to uni :huh:

Good news: when I finish my exams, I'll have 3 and a half weeks holidays! And I haven't got anything planned ... which means I can be lazy and stay at home - a very nice thing to do during winter!

I feel bad for you with those exams. When I was a senior in High School last year, I only had to take 3 exams total, like you. I had 7 peroids in a day and I had to go to school at 7:30 in the morning Central that is. The reason is that I only took three exams is that I expented the other 4 due to good grades. After I graduated last June, I have been working ever since. I am happy too because I took 29 days off of work just so I can go to Cleveland.

I know that there are posts on this subjects, but pertaining to the news portion, Did anyone go to the U2 fan celebration on Saturday? I just wanted to sorta add another part of that. I did. In fact I spent the whole weekend in Cleveland. I want to hear all about how you guys liked it. Add some pics if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom