New Year's Resolutions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do better.
I make a resolution to do just that every morning. I like the idea of it being a daily resolution, because you can always start fresh.

I'm not going to make any resolutions because I never go through with it. lol

I do want to write a bucket list.
Hear hear. :D I think tying a resolution to New Years gives it an expiration date of sorts.

I love the idea of a bucket list, though. I think I'd have a very hard time narrowing it down to anything short of encyclopedia-sized. :uhoh:

Well, I have been going through with mine. :D I find that New Year's gives me the kick in the ass I need. I get those who don't make them. I kind of started this thread to see who did so I had some support. :hug: Good luck everyone!

I find it difficult to be concise with New Year resolutions and, inevitably, the list becomes so long that it overwhelms me and I throw my hat in the ring :reject:

I found this on tumblr the other day and it resonated with me ~ I like that it's simplicity is reasonably all encompassing :)

tumblr_lx4twrggUz1r666gro1_500.png

Well, I have been going through with mine. :D I find that New Year's gives me the kick in the ass I need. I get those who don't make them. I kind of started this thread to see who did so I had some support. :hug: Good luck everyone!
Good for you! :hug: Keep it going! :cheer:

I find it difficult to be concise with New Year resolutions and, inevitably, the list becomes so long that it overwhelms me and I throw my hat in the ring :reject:

I found this on tumblr the other day and it resonated with me ~ I like that it's simplicity is reasonably all encompassing :)

tumblr_lx4twrggUz1r666gro1_500.png

:up: :up: :up: :)

Simplicity is always best, I say.

Seems like my NYR is working. The eating less thing. Today I had a home made pizza for the first time in ages, and I couldn't finish it. Normally it's one small part for mom and dad, and about 1/2-2/3 for me. I ate maybe a third this time. Saves some leftovers for tomorrow.:D win - win.

Back
Top Bottom