Negativity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie2000

Refugee
The amount of negativity that comes from the kids at school drives me friggin nuts. Almost always talking about how much they're unpopular and suck, how I suck, and how everyone else sucks, and how life sucks, and how school sucks, how the teachers suck, and so on. They need to start lacing the school lunches with Zoloft or something. 41 more days...

:applaud:

amen to that. though i must admit that i say "school sucks" at least 10 times each class period. but that's about it. everyone is always so down on themselves and each other, and its frustrating that i'm always the one trying to reassure people and make them feel better. it gets old after person after person day after day. :mad:

I remember the first day I started my final year of school my friend had already started a countdown to our formal/ Christmas and final day of exams. At the time I thought she was mad and it felt like it would take forever to reach the last day of our A-level exams. We all moaned about how much we hated school. We had our formal, celebrated Christmas, and all passed our exams and went to universities or to travel in places foreign. I can't believe it was over 2 years ago now. Now I kind of miss school when I hear my brother telling me tales about his school days. There were some good times. I'ts not so bad. :up:

Back
Top Bottom