Need some positive vibes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Positive thoughts, prayers and vibes go out to you, gluey, that you will come through this. I hope the most difficult part will be the having to lie still for so long after the procedure. Chin up and do keep us all posted. :pray: :hug:

:hug:'s Thanks everyone for all your thoughts.

I'm doing better on my new meds. Much more alert and able to keep up with life! :yippie:

I've JUST had a phone call from my insurers and they will cover my surgery!!! :yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

So we're officially all go for May 21st. Cross your fingers for me that they find the short circuit and can treat it! I'm on cloud eight!! (Nine is still reserved after meeting Bono :lol: )

gluey said:

I'm doing better on my new meds. Much more alert and able to keep up with life! :yippie:

I've JUST had a phone call from my insurers and they will cover my surgery!!! :yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

So we're officially all go for May 21st. Cross your fingers for me that they find the short circuit and can treat it! I'm on cloud eight!! (Nine is still reserved after meeting Bono :lol: )

It's so great to hear that things are going well :hug: :)

Insurance coverage!!! :drool: a\As you say ALMOSt as drool-worthy as Bono! :giggle:

VERY happy to hear this! :appluad:

You have been & will continue to be in my prayers and *positive vibes*.
I'll add more people in (prayer circle) the week of your surgery. :yes: :hug:S

gluey said:

Awesome news!!!! :yes:

gluey said:

I've JUST had a phone call from my insurers and they will cover my surgery!!! :yippie: :yippie : :yippie :

:yippie:

That's great news :yes:

You be in my thoughts & :pray:

and my dreams as always :sexywink:

:uhoh: The big countdown's on for surgery day.....went and had my pre surgery blood tests done today. 9 sleeps to go :yikes: Getting pretty nervous now.....

Do you think I'd be allowed my ipod in the theatre? I need something to take my mind off what's going on :uhoh:

You can always ask, right? I'd assume they'd want you as comfortable as possible, and if this will help you, then why not, right?

:hug:

:hug: I hope so Lila.....I figure it may help lower my blood pressure while I'm on the table, instead of lying there with my mind going into overdrive

gluey said:
:uhoh: The big countdown's on for surgery day.....went and had my pre surgery blood tests done today. 9 sleeps to go :yikes: Getting pretty nervous now.....

I know it's nerve racking...but just know that alot of us will be with you that day. :yes:

:hug: :pray: :hug:

:( Ok I'm on the verge of a panic attack about this. I can't stop my hands shaking and I'm having a bit of trouble catching my breath.....I'm trying to keep the 'Rescue Remedy' (Bach Flowers) going, to calm me down. 4 sleeps to go, and I'm petrified, yet I know I have nothing to be petrified of :sad:

gluey said:
:( Ok I'm on the verge of a panic attack about this. I can't stop my hands shaking and I'm having a bit of trouble catching my breath.....I'm trying to keep the 'Rescue Remedy' (Bach Flowers) going, to calm me down. 4 sleeps to go, and I'm petrified, yet I know I have nothing to be petrified of :sad:

I'm here for you sistah, call me if you need to!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom