My sweet tooth is out of control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
:drool:

I can't stop eating desserts at all. I don't know what my deal is. I have been eating at least a cookie, a piece of cheese cake, a candy bar, ice cream or something of that bad nature just about every day! :scream:

I know my butt will grow large soon if I don't stop! :crack:

I keep my sweet tooth in check with low carb bars. Not the low carb candy bars (which offer stunning side effects), but the protein bars. Just enough sweet to get me through the cravings....

I have a friend that brings me chocolates and candies every day :cute: i love him :D

I don't have a sweet tooth... my whole mouth is sweet :D!!! I can't stop eating candies and chocolates bars, and I don't care about my weight :(.... but ahhh!!! they're so irresistible!!!! yummy yummy yummy :drool:

what are the stunning side effects? it sounds great

dont make me eat a whole box to find out

Somehow, I think if you have a craving for something like that, only the REAL thing will really satisfy. I guess low carb bars work for some people, but I'd rather have one real treat a week than 10 "make do" treats.....It's like craving a hamburger and getting a tofu sandwich. :huh:

Not that I would ever have the willpower to have one treat a week.....which is why I am overweight. :shrug:

:drool: tonight after my dinner at the Cracker Barrell in North Carolina, I had a chocolate cobbler! :drool: :heart:

hot fudge
vanilla ice cream
brownie
and more chocolate! :combust: :crack:

now i want chocolate SOOO much. my roommate's argentinian sweet potato/chocolate stuff didn't do the trick...

LOL it's a long story but here goes....

One might automatically assume that I can't have sugar because of diabetes, but I'm not a diabetic. I have an extremely serious problem with my teeth...most of the enamel on them has eroded away, making my teeth susceptible to anything. I've been going to the local university's dental clinic (UB, Arun) to get a handle on it, the dr. I saw there thinks that whatever happened to my teeth happened before I was 12, because my 12 year molars are intact. This fall I am *finally* going to get the restorative work done...lol they tried to get me to admit I was bulemic because of the destruction of the teeth but I have never done that in my life. So no more soda, citrus, sugar, etc...oh well, I've lost about 7 pounds so far from not drinking my diabetic levels of Mountain Dew! :laugh: I've been on this diet for the last 3 months.

But all these frigging dentists have been looking at my teeth my whole life and no one said anything until 6 years ago! :mad:

Haha thanks Meegannie...didn't mean to scare you. Just take pristine care of your teeth and don't let all that sugar sit on them for a long period of time. My dentist told me that soda is the worst....if you put a tooth in a class of Coke it will be gone in a matter of days. But you see, I have no enamel so I can't drink Coke. A normal person can, granted they brush their teeth very thouroughly and regularly.

I hate my teeth, they affect my self-esteem, I can't wait until I have this work done.

Back
Top Bottom