My roomate from hell...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2DeathBear

The Fly
I despise, loath, wish my roomate would be banished to hell for all eternity. I've never had any problems with roomates before, but this guy, ZACK is the bane of my existance. There are ways to handle situations. I try to keep a level head, be calm and attentive. But Zack is confrontational, shouts, a control freak, and can get physical. I live with him and 2 of my close friends. See, we found zack online, he seemed to be clean, quiet, and generally laid back. BUT NO! We're we wrong. He's messy, hasn't done the dishes in a year, doesn't vaccum, spends about 10 hours on the computer playing quake, and doesn't give a shit about respect. I mean, one day when i got an argument with this guy, he got an inch close to my face and started screaming profanities at me. I was so full of rage, i thought my head would explode. I said we'll talk about it later and i went to my room to cool off. He followed me and started to scream.

in another argument he had with my best friend and roomate, zack broke down a door (which has to still be replaced).

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! i'm losing my marbles!!!! helphelphelp.

but the GOOD NEWS: he's moving out at the end of the month.

I'm sorry to hear of your roommate troubles. One of my last roommates almost spoiled my last two years of college. I hope I never see her ugly mug again.

:mad:

UGH...bad roomies SUCK.

When I went away to uni, my roomie moved out after 2 weeks...a very rough 2 weeks. I was glad to have a room to myself for the semester. :heart:

Quick rundown of some of the things she did:

~On our first night on campus, she lost her dorm key...and stole mine from me. I was locked out of not only our room but our entire dorm building and had to spend my first night at uni sleeping on a strange frat guy's couch.

~She left my CDs laying on the floor (out of their cases).

~She used all of my dishes but never washed any.

~We had agreed to share our groceries we bought...but she never bought any and pigged out on everything I did buy...I later found out that she did buy some food but was hiding it from me.

~She pushed her desk up against the ladder to the top bunk, so I had to buy a regular ladder to use to get up to my bed. She came home drunk and sat on the bottom step of my ladder, puking into my garbage can. She then moved the ladder away...and I couldn't get out of bed the next morning...I almost wet my pants and was almost late for class, waiting for her to come back and bring the ladder over.

~When I'd go to get in bed at night, her clothes would be strewn all over my bed.

*feeling angry all over again* :angry:

I'm lucky, I've only had one roommate and he was pretty good. Other than going to bed at an insanely early hour (9:30pm) and being cranky when I came in late and accidentally woke him up, he was alright and we got along fine. He was a huge U2 fan, too. :up:

Diemen said:
Other than going to bed at an insanely early hour (9:30pm) and being cranky when I came in late and accidentally woke him up, he was alright and we got along fine.

Yeah, I heard it was a bitch to be roomies with Mr. Rogers!

Last edited:
Once when I was sharing an apartment, I asked my roommate if she could take the trash out on her way to work. I was cleaning the apt. cause I had family coming over, and she was on her way out to her car, not far from the dumpster. She got all bitchy about not having time, so she stuffed the trash inside the oven "where no one would see it." I packed up my stuff and moved in with a friend later that week. (It was the last straw in a long line of straws.)

Keep your head up, U2DB. At least he's moving out soon.

Last edited:
I had the roommate from hell when I went to college too :no:

I vowed then that never again would I have a roommate. She would never clean (i did all the work in the apartment). She'd turn her music on VERY loud till 4am in the morning. Heavy metal music too...we went to classes at different times, and I had to get up at 8am, and when I'd ask her to turn down the music, she'd turn it down slightly. She was just weird. Even the other people at school thought she was weird too. Out of necessity I had found her as a roommate thru the school. Big mistake. Originally I was supposed to live in a dorm, but a couple months before I was supposed to go to school, the school moved and the new place didn't have dorms. I vowed never to have a roommate again...and I haven't had one in since (that was back in 1988).

But Zack is confrontational, shouts, a control freak, and can get physical.
That would freak me out if I lived with someone who would get physical :no:

I'm glad to hear he's moving out soon! Hope everything works out!

~LadyLemon~ said:

I didnt know other ppl said ugly mug!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Im sorry to hear about your bad roommate - at least you get rid of him soon though :)

Did i mention he slams my love for U2 and calls it stupid? Grrr....i mean, Zack listens to bands like 3 doors down, creed, and the usual shit alterna-punk/rock on the radio.

I do believe I made this confession here once before...but...

One time, when I had a cold, I licked all of the clean silverware cuz I knew my roomie would use it. She ended up with a cold too.

:wave:

Bonochick said:

One time, when I had a cold, I licked all of the clean silverware cuz I knew my roomie would use it. She ended up with a cold too.

Sweet:evil:

I've lucked out in the roomate department myself, but there's nothing like having your own place - its just so great.

I'll be moving in with my fiance at the end of October :no: - I'm excited but nervous at the same time. We finally found a house!

Bonochick said:

:lmao:

my roommate is letting her boyfriend move in temporarily with us. :mad: he's so annoying! and can easily get his own place, cmon! :rolleyes: and they've only known each other for like 3 months!! :tsk:

I'm gonna buy my own apt next year- get the hell away from roommates!! :scream: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom