My Puppy is a lesbian!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
LMFAO!!! Yes, perhaps it is just a phase she is going through!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

LOL! I sympathize!

My 2 boy kitties have gotten very very friendly with each other
on more than one occasion.

smile.gif

The Secret Lives Of Pets:
redface.gif

I've tried to be tolerant and understanding....I've tried to accept her alternative lifestyle, but its hard...I did so want grand puppies!
frown.gif

It all started about a couple months ago, we went through a lot of turmoil together, had to move to a freinds house. they had 2 male dogs, my pup loved one of them, would kiss him on the cheek everyday. But he showed no interest in her(perhaps he was gay?) and tragically got killed...
mad.gif

So now we live with anothre friend, who has several dogs including a wild eyed and utterly adorable spayed female "pit bull".
We didnt think theyd get along at all, but fate intervened and we found them togethr...At first they were just doing the usual stuff that dogs do, playing toghther, etc. But eventually i caught them...uh...
Well anyway, they are great friends now, but still occasionally resort to doing the nasty right in front of everyone.
frown.gif

Thats not all. I sometimes walk outside and find my friends female shepherd/collie mix humping a big, black, male Chow Chow. Both dogs have been fixed, but that doesnt stop them!
Also I remember when i was 9 or so, i walked outside and found my fat gray tomcat getting it on with my old, blind, deaf, male.....DOG....
eek.gif

Anyone else ever caught their pets doing something rather odd?!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

OH MY! My dog is a female but, thankfully I guess, she doesn't really get along with other dogs, and isn't around other dogs much.

Maybe your puppy is just 'experimenting'

Or maybe she's like Anne Heche, if you know what I mean
eek.gif

LMAO at this thread!
My female dog "PINTA" has tried to rape a few of her gender. I've been terribly shocked by that.

But the most scary thing that has happened with me is that my little kitty boy has tried to... you know when I pet him. He lies on my chest purring when suddenly he stands up and starts to...
redface.gif

Of course, since that "event" happened, I've just kept the distance with my Guggi... LOL

[This message has been edited by Ana (edited 11-14-2001).]

Where does the misconception come from that animals are gay just because they don't exhibit the homophobic hangs-ups that humans do?

Back
Top Bottom