My printer just kicked my ass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Can you just print a freakin envelope like a normal printer????? I am not a violent person.. (
redface.gif
) but this printer has been messing with me long enough and IVE HAD IT!! It eats envelopes when I try to print them.. so .. I get pissed and rip the envelope out of the printer in frustration, throwing pieces of envelope all over the office. And now my finger is bleeding.
mad.gif

AND, my desk also beats me up as well. Everytime I turn my chair to the right or left, I bang my knee on the side of the desk.

So, I just threw a tantrum with my printer and my desk, and my boss walked over to put something on my desk and she scurried away quickly.

Am I that frightening??

Oh man I'm lame.

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 02-20-2002).]

I'll nap on your FACE !!!

Wait, no. I wont.

So I take it I'm the only one that gets beat up by their office equipment.
rolleyes.gif

I scared my officemate last week with the same printer-related temper tantrum. I reserve all my pent-up rage for office equipment. Better that than on the highway or at home (that's my story and I'm sticking to it, anyway).

That printer should know better than to mess with a Sicilian.

Let's take it out to a field and smash it into little pieces, Office Space style! Bring your shotgun.
mad.gif

Oh yeah, and thats not all.

So there's this odd noise thats been coming from underneath my car for a few days now. Sounds like something is about to fall off every time I go over a bump. Finally I do some investigating under there and see that my back sway bar has come out of the holes and is just hanging there.
mad.gif
Great.

GREAT !!

I'm just impressed that you know what a back sway bar is (I don't have a clue).

Poor Sicy!!

------------------
Love will make you mine...
Creep up from behind...
Get you jumping out of your skin...
Angel, it's sink or swim.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Well, I had thicker sway bars put on a few years ago. Sway bars increase your cars handling. I'm just lame cuz I should have investigated sooner before the damn thing fell off. So me and my friend jimmy-rigged it up with thick wire for the meantime until I can go get bolts put back on.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Well, I had thicker sway bars put on a few years ago. Sway bars increase your cars handling. I'm just lame cuz I should have investigated sooner before the damn thing fell off. So me and my friend jimmy-rigged it up with thick wire for the meantime until I can go get bolts put back on.

Yeah, I've got metal coat hangers under my car, holdin' part of my exhaust system in place until I can get it fixed for real. *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Shame on you Chicky
wink.gif

I guess if you just turn up Creed real loud-I mean U2- you won't hear all of that rattle
wink.gif

LOL! Its ok, the stang will survive.. I'm just glad thats all it was. I was having these visions of my tires falling off or my axel breaking or something.

Um yeah... $40 to replace all the bolts.. and of course the guy has to try to get me to buy new shocks too.
rolleyes.gif
Sorry bud, I'm not yer average gullable girl. Just fix the problem I came there with and let me be on my way.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

So I take it I'm the only one that gets beat up by their office equipment.
rolleyes.gif

Oh, no you're not. I've been battered by my fair share of electronic devices. The most glaring example of this was one ugly incident involving my evil, evil keyboard. I'd been posting-er *working* all day, all the while cursing the fact that the control button on the keyboard refused to work (This is what it looked like when I try to paste something: vvvvv). Apparently the keyboard didn't take this criticsm very well for when I attempted to get up to leave for the day, the keyboard tray fell on my knee, causing me to wince in pain, jerk in the opposite direction and subsequently trip over the wire that connected (note the use of the *past* tense) my keyboard to the CPU. I fell flat on my face, getting a nice, tasty mouthful of office carpet in the process, and lay motionless for several seconds. There were no witnesses to coroborrate my testimony, but I had to report the assault to my boss in order to get a new keyboard. As far as I know, the keyboard is still roaming the streets, recklessly tripping hapless student workers...

Of course, could just chalk this up to my own inherent clumsiness, but you didn't see the look in the keyboards eye when it tripped me...cold as ice, man...cold as ice...

LOL! I was having these visions of my tires falling off or my axel breaking or something.

Now that you mention it, this does happen alot with Fords...
eek.gif

OMG Hallelujah! That's awful !! I would have beat the living crap out of that keyboard let me tell you.

z edge =
icon28.gif

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 02-21-2002).]

OMG Hallelujah! That's awful !! I would have beat the living crap out of that keyboard let me tell you.

Oh, I think it was punishment enough that the wires that were supposed to connect the keyboard to the CPU were so badly mangled by my little acrobatics act that the keyboard was deemed unusable. So it really ended up only hurting itself...and my knee...

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 02-22-2002).]

So, I just threw a tantrum with my printer and my desk, and my boss walked over to put something on my desk and she scurried away quickly.

Hmmm - so now are you going to kick your printer's ass?
smile.gif

Well, sometimes i get frustrated at computer at home - which results in some harder hitting on the keyboard when i type. Or harder pressing the mouse button.

Back
Top Bottom