My parents caught me having sex...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catman

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So it was a normal day. I had gone to school and everything had been going as usual. 5th period I have pre-calculus and just so I wouldn't be late I decided to hang out in the library until my class started. So I'm hanging around doing my homework that I was too lazy to do at home when this girl comes up to me and she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. She was a blonde and she had a real nice voice and her name was Chanel. I said "hi" and we chatted a little. Her beauty was just...unexplainable. Anyways, after talking to her for about 40 minutes I couldn't stop staring at her body. It was then that I noticed that she wasn't wearning a bra ( :rockon: ) I acted as if I didn't notice and realized I was late for class and she gave me her number and told me to call her. This had been my day...

After school I called her and we became really close friends over the course of 2 months. We went everywhere together and even though I thought it was sappy, I didn't care. Anyways, speed up to last Saturday - she had called me over to her house and when I arrived I noticed that we were the only two in the house and it was really dark (it was about 8:30 PM). Anyways, we're watching a movie together ("The Notebook") and she puts her head on my shoulder. I got really nervous and just played it off like I didn't know what has happening. 25 minutes later she says "I really like you". I didn't know what to say, this was all happening so fast. She then proceeded to put her arms around me and my first thought was "Wait till I tell my friends about this." She then proceeded to kiss me, something I found pretty odd, but I went with it. We had a semi makeout session for about an hour, then things started to take a turn for the better/worse...

She started kissing on my neck and we both laid on a slump on the floor. Her hands were now moving to my PENIS ( :eek: )!! Then, the unthinkable, she got up and took off her clothes, and I was in shock. Twas by FAR the best body I had ever seen and I dare not even mention what was going through me head! I went on instinct and took off my clothes as well. After that, one thing led to another and we were soon doing the nasty :shifty: ...Then my fun came to an end. Her parents and my parents had become acquainted and they were attending a dinner. They told me that they would be hanging around Chanel's parents house, and the lock turned and the door opened. My parents came in and saw me "doing the deed" with the girl who I had met no too long ago. My dad was horrified and my mom got scared and said you’re moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air!! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air...

Last edited:
Heh. This was me 3 years ago. My mom walked in, at least she knocked first, but I was pulling on my shorts. My girlfriend couldn't really do much but cover up with a sleeping bag. It was bad. they got over it. In fact, it didn't take nearly as long as you'd think. But then again, they really liked her and had known her for a month or so. Sorry man. I know weird things can feel after that.

LOL, shit one man, I wouldn't know what to say if my parents caught me at it, hello probably other than that though I've never had sex in my own house lol, I avoid it like the plague in my house just wouldn't be comfortable at all, ah well once I have my own place different story:sexywink:

If it was a setup for the last setences I'm disappointed and disallusiones and all that sort of thing

Yeah, that's why I've never had sex at my parent's house. Too risky. Especially when the house is rather small.

Why are your parents unlocking the door and entering her parents house?

:scratch:

my mom got scared and said you’re moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air!! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air... [/B]

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :IMAO:

LOVE IIIITT!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom