My parents are insane I tell you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pr0digy

The Fly
My dad is 57, my mum is 51.

I think with age my parents have become slow and have a hard time processing things that I say to them. I easily get into arguements with them over the most basic things. And what really gets me is they will turn something around and make it look like I'm the one that is crazy and doesn't know what he is on about.

Ahhh but I still love em though.

Originally posted by pr0digy:
And what really gets me is they will turn something around and make it look like I'm the one that is crazy and doesn't know what he is on about.

LOL!! So true!!

it will be like this until you get older and finally realize that your parents were right all along.

that?s called growing up ...

feck, now I sound like my mum
biggrin.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by pr0digy:
My dad is 57, my mum is 51.

I think with age my parents have become slow and have a hard time processing things that I say to them. I easily get into arguements with them over the most basic things. And what really gets me is they will turn something around and make it look like I'm the one that is crazy and doesn't know what he is on about.

Ahhh but I still love em though.

I found the same thing happened to me and my parents.

Then I realized it was the way *I* was communicating with them. Perhaps your style of communication is influencing the fights as well.
(Just looking back at evidence of this in the Radiohead Forum)

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
I found the same thing happened to me and my parents.

Then I realized it was the way *I* was communicating with them. Perhaps your style of communication is influencing the fights as well.
(Just looking back at evidence of this in the Radiohead Forum)

That is sooooo something my mother would say. I could just hear her saying some thing like that when was in high school.

Back
Top Bottom