My new flat mate LOVES Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Another U2 nut!

Acrobat
I've advertised for a flat mate, and this chick rings me this morning, and we had a chat for a while, and somehow the conversation got onto Bono! (That normally happens after talking to me for more than 3 mins) Anyway, she LOVES Bono maybe as much or more than I do! She seems really cool, and if she moves in, we can watch Elevation and drool over Bono together! Not like the flat mate I have now, who is moving out soon, who is an emotionally disturbed ex hippie.

COOL! I wish i had a mate like that too, all of my mates think hes dead old and past it:mad: ! What do they know Bonos:drool:

Another U2 nut! said:
That normally happens after talking to me for more than 3 mins

Oh, don't I know it... :rolleyes: There's not much that's more fun that obsessing with another fan! Congrats on your find; hope you guys enjoy yourselves! :D

Congrats! I'll bet the two of you will have loads of fun. Two of my college roomies also loved Bono and U2, and we bonded while drooling over U2 videos together. Good times...

I have to say! I hate people who only like U2 cos Bono or Larry is fit etc! I love the band too!:drool:

Yikes!! You are probably going to drive the neighbors crazy! ...then again, why not? Good for you.

I managed to keep my interference addiction from my friends secret until this week. :up:

My gay friend likes Larry more than me, he likes to flick through the U2 calenders in my room to drool over him and can point him out in U2 posters in the club we sometimes go to. He now admits he "likes a bit of U2 now and then". I don't care if my friends like U2 or not (most of them don't), I never talk about it with them. :slant:

LOl she rang me yesterday to organise the move, and we ended up talking more about Bono, and quoting U2 lyrics in the conversation. I'm gunna meet her for the first time in person, and you know how we're going to identify each other in the crowd? We'll both be wearing our blue sunglasses :)

Lookin forward to much Bono droolage...one of my guy friends said when I told him about my new flat mate: " Oh no, not another one..." lol :drool:

Another U2 nut! said:
LOl she rang me yesterday to organise the move, and we ended up talking more about Bono, and quoting U2 lyrics in the conversation. I'm gunna meet her for the first time in person, and you know how we're going to identify each other in the crowd? We'll both be wearing our blue sunglasses :)

Lookin forward to much Bono droolage...one of my guy friends said when I told him about my new flat mate: " Oh no, not another one..." lol :drool:

Make sure you keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom