my music cred is out the window

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
i confess.....

i love singing along in my car to that Shakira song!!!!!!!!!

im not yer motherrrrrrrr

dizzy dancin tangooo

got to get awaarrraayyy
get away hey heyerrreyyyyy
ow ow ow ow

Someone save me!!!! :laugh: i sing along and shimmy shake my shoulders in my tractor. its too much fun doing her voice too, you gotta do the voice.

Its good stuff kids, theres a bit of 60s surfydude, a bit of latino, a bit of polka piano accordian action! who could ask for more?!!!
im so sad :laugh:

Cowgirl said:
its too much fun doing her voice too, you gotta do the voice.
I admire Shakira in that she didn't let "that voice" stop her from recording
if I'd have a voice like that I would keep it firmly shut

Damn, Ms. Cowgirl, farm equipment has gotten more sophisticated since I was a wee one on a farm...combines were gettin' mighty fancy, though, about the time I left for the big city.

this won't surprise you

I LOVE Shakira.I would love to meet her and thank her.
She (along with a couple of other people) have changed my life.....for the better.To each their own.
(of course I have Shakira stories...this is obviously not the place to tell them.)

You are lucky to have air -con in your tractor Cow girl. It was a scorcher yesterday...and plenty more where that come from, especially if people keep turning up their air-conditioners.

I just bought my 12 year old niece Shakira's CD and she was laughing her little but off at the "my breasts are small and humble so you won't think they're mountains" line from Wherever, Whenever or whatever that song is called.

What the hell is she trying to say ::shrug:

Salome said:
I admire Shakira in that she didn't let "that voice" stop her from recording
if I'd have a voice like that I would keep it firmly shut

:yes:

as for the boobs/mountain thing.. :no: :eyebrow:
She talks about her boobs in most of her songs. That bugs me. :|

I won't even try and explain about Shakira...but tractors? now ya talking

Ambient Music for a Tractor

The first intake of students in what was then in 1997, the new Contemporary Music Degree was extraordinary in both their depth of talent and how they brought it together. Grand days.
They produced what I feel, is the best of the five albums to be released by any of the years , thus far.. It was called "in ya face" ( if any of the Aussie ever see it 2nd hand somewhere, I'd love to have some of the original copies. It has a dark green cover with a montaged ugly face."In Ya Face"
Anyway, here on the North Coast they have the Annual Dolphin Music Awards.( they'd have a website somewhere. I think Grinspoon won in their year and Dianha ah Naid, I don't take much notice who enters these days to be honest) Three songs from the "in Ya face" album won an award, one of them in the Music For Children section...
I'd like ya to hear the words at least. Tim performed it just with his acoustic guitar, memorable melody, it's cute.
for you Amanda...and Shakira, I bet she can drive a tractor .

The Tractor Song

Sitting on a tractor, up and down now
Sitting on a tractor , all day long
sitting on a tractor, up and down now
Watching the wheels roll on
watching the wheels roll on

Time goes slow, or time goes fast
Doesn't really matter, Long as it goes past
And if it goes slow now, Well I don't really care
Going 'round in circles,ain't going no where.....

ytpos,again

Last edited:
Here goes my hall of shame entry in music:

I kinda like "One Last Breath" by *gasp! :eek:* Creed. The guitar part is actually quite nice (and yes, I find it hard to admit that).

I await deathbear's response to this blasphemy.

whenever i hear that song (ten times a day), i play hard air guitar and laugh at how awful it is.

diemen, your pathetic.

that is NOT good guitar! you KNOW that!!!! whats wrong with you?!!?!?

the WORST guitar ever is there shoulda been there on a sunday morning son. my own prison is it? that guitar is seriously just buzz. listen to it. its a constant hum of fridge buzz. mark tremonti needs to get his ass paddled.

diemen, i like you, but your a complete ass for liking that tune.

:sexywink:

sillies sillies

bear you have no right coming into my thread and talking to diemen about his poor music tastes.
this thread is about ME dammit!!!!!! :rant:

everyone else, you crack me up. thank you so very much.
oh and you'll have to ask bono_man why i drive a tractor.

Re: sillies sillies

Cowgirl said:
oh and you'll have to ask bono_man why i drive a tractor.

on weekends manda works as a door-to-door saleswomen selling cleaning products for pigs, cows and dirty chickens to the farms in the australian countryside. she drives the tractor as her marketing gimmick.

true story.

my car is called the tractor tis all

oh btw, bono_estormlover, you never signed for your hoe and pigpooperscooper. :madspit:

Re: Re: sillies sillies

bono_man said:

on weekends manda works as a door-to-door saleswomen selling cleaning products for pigs, cows and dirty chickens to the farms in the australian countryside. she drives the tractor as her marketing gimmick.

true story.

Cowgirl, if this is true, will you be my new best friend?
:bow:

sorry, amanda.

but every thread that i post in automatically revolves around me, understood?

I saw a song and clip on TV last weekend

I thought Cowgirl in her tractor is just going to LOVE this one.
So remember when it starts taking you over, in the words of someone far more famous than either you , me or deathbear..

"Keep you eyes on the road
And your hands upon the wheel.."

..and your knees together ( I added that bit of advice)

check it out Amanda, it has Cowgirl written all over it...in tomato sauceLAS KETCHUP :mac: :eeklaugh:

eyes, hands, road, wheel....:wave:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
What an odd sort of Footloose thread...

I love that footloose song... achach when we were kids... disco was still fun :eyebrow:

:dance: I kinda admire Shakira?s bootyshake. Training. :dance:

Back
Top Bottom