My mom had vertigo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
I don't know if this should be humorous or serious.

But here's the story.

I was at work late on Tuesday and I got a call from my brother-in-law who told me my mom was in the hospital. He said she felt really dizzy and started vomitting a lot. She must have called my sister and my sister took her to the hospital. When I arrived at the hospital, my mother was in the emergency room hooked up to IVs. She seemed very pale and weak. The doctor came by shortly after and said the MRI showed nothing, thank God. He said that my mom had a case of vertigo. They think it was caused by an ear infection.

She stayed in the hospital for two days. They took more tests, but nothing showed up. She came home on Thursday and seems to be back to her normal self.

My mom had never been to the hospital before for anything, other than going through labor. In fact, I asked her when was the last time she was in the hospital, and she said it was when she gave birth to me.

Other than the song, I have never known anybody experience vertigo, until now. I am hoping that this doesn't happen again to her. Now, every time I hear the song, I think of what my mom went through, but I still enjoy the song..

Anyway, I just find it interesting that my favorite band sings a song about what my mom just went through.

My dad has it too, he has to take medicine that knocks him out for the whole day.

Back
Top Bottom