My mobile phone plays SUnday Bloody Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scatteroflight

Refugee
I guess that's pretty tacky hey? And as I live in Ireland it could probably be taken as a political statement! There's a big Bloody Sunday enquiry ongoing so it's in the news plenty...I just couldn't resist, it popped up on my phone as a message from the network and it was so easy to order. And it sounds pretty decent. But tacky!

I haven't posted on Interference for sooo long!

Thats well cool!!!

I really need a new phone!!! I still have a brick that u cant put your own ring tones onto!!! :(

scatteroflight said:
I guess that's pretty tacky hey? And as I live in Ireland it could probably be taken as a political statement! There's a big Bloody Sunday enquiry ongoing so it's in the news plenty...I just couldn't resist, it popped up on my phone as a message from the network and it was so easy to order. And it sounds pretty decent. But tacky!

I haven't posted on Interference for sooo long!

I had it on my phone too but then I thought again cus I get a bus home full of people who arent my religion and thought it looked a bit dodgy :slant:

There are websites with them ABEL Ill look out for some for you

Mine plays Fatboy Slims Right Here Right Now :reject: *giggle*

i got my new phone finally, and put a ringtone on it. the ones they have are more realistic sounding instead of the regular ringtones. there's no U2 to choose from.

so i got "take on me" by a-ha. :|

Lara Mullen said:

I had it on my phone too but then I thought again cus I get a bus home full of people who arent my religion and thought it looked a bit dodgy :slant:
:(

Mine plays Beautiful Day, and Hella Good.

Right now I have the Inspecter Gadget theme tho :lol:

I also programmed an Electrical Storm ringtone from a guide on the Internet, but it sounds really bad! THat's why ordering them from the company is so tempting, though it's a ripoff, but at least it'll probably sound really good.

I've heard a few playing Sweet Child of Mine by Guns and Roses, and though I'm not a fan I do like that song, and as a ringtone it sounds extremely cool.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:hug: laura i am sorry to see you have to deal such ignorance and hate still. :(

Neh its nothing :| I wish it was all burnt down :eeklaugh:

I've heard the In mY Place ringtone. It's really cool.

I've never heard of any U2 ringtones. If I did, I might just fall over and die right there. I swear, if I met a guy with a U2 rington, I'd...I'd marry him or something.

A girl in my English class had the Star Wars ringtone, and the phone went off in the middle of lecture. The prf had to stop while she frantically searched through her bag looking for the phone (which took a while). Meanwhile the entire class sang along...

I don't have a mobile phone so I miss all this.

Lara Mullen said:
There are websites with them ABEL Ill look out for some for you

any luck finding any Lara?

so how would I get the song from a website to my cell phone? :scratch:

Btw, I use Sprint

ABEL said:
so how would I get the song from a website to my cell phone? :scratch:
you enter your mobile number on the website and it'll send it to your phone.

you should then get some kind of notification on your cell phone that you've received a ringtone. this could take anywhere from a couple minutes to several hours, but should never take more than a day unless they say so. then, the phone will tell you how to save it to your phone.

KhanadaRhodes said:

you enter your mobile number on the website and it'll send it to your phone.

you should then get some kind of notification on your cell phone that you've received a ringtone. this could take anywhere from a couple minutes to several hours, but should never take more than a day unless they say so. then, the phone will tell you how to save it to your phone.

ok....so what site do I get the music from? lol :scratch:

Re: Re: My mobile phone plays SUnday Bloody Sunday

Lara Mullen said:

Did you tell them it is not a rebel song?

Re: Re: Re: My mobile phone plays SUnday Bloody Sunday

DrTeeth said:

Did you tell them it is not a rebel song?

I dont think Id have time to say that before they punched my lights in or something

ABEL whats sprint? :slant:

Back
Top Bottom