My friends called out my sex life at a bar this afternoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
:|

so there are about 20 or so people at this local bar just hanging out on watching football, eating, drinking beer, shooting pool, etc. out of the 20 people about half of them were my friends. next weekend i am going to a party which is supposed to be out of control and certain things are being done just for me. :eyebrow:

i know my friends have their best interest in mind for me and they are just trying to make me happy but damn, did they have to yell out the following "next weekend we are calling our party IRIS IS GETTING LAID party!" and then two of my male friends walked over and give me a big hug and say "we love you Iris" :down: i was a bit pissed off. i haven't had sex in well too f'ing long, for reason that i control. i do not feel it necessary to sleep with every guy that i speak with but now my friends think i am too uptight and think it is time to let the hair down and live a little. i will F:censored: whoever i please when i please and when the moment is right and not because my friends say it is right. :mad:

damn i hate being a born again virgin. lol

now i am thankful this guy i met at the bar last night after the REM concert who is friends with my friends was not there. *wipes sweat off of brow*

Last edited:
Chizip said:
didnt you tell them you were waiting for me?

awwwww! :wave:
chizzer and iris sittin in a tree....
:heart: :heart: :heart:

and yes...I would be :yell: too if friends did that to me...i dunno...their intentions were good but i think that the reason you have forgone sex has been YOUR choice :up:
kudos to you for that :up:

HeadsOnSticks said:

do you think he still follows that?

good question!
prolly not.
that's just my guess...
because celibacy rules out masturbation, right?
i sure Morrissey has spanked the wank :ohmy: over the last 20 years or so.
I mean CMON :rolleyes:
NO one is that good. I think. :|

Back
Top Bottom