my double life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jala

The Fly
well, in real life i sell insurance for Allstate Insurance. I drive a nice car, own a nice house, and have a great family of my own. But if you were to see me in my everday norm you would have no idea of what i am about to confess...
i love to dress in gothic clothing, make up and everything. i have different colored wigs, different colored costume eyelashes, many types of spiked heels, and yes, even the leather and vinyle getup. i like to go to underground shows and clubs. i like creep ppl out and make them feel uncomfortable. well, i have many more confessions to tell, but for now we will leave at this...

WOW, interesting. It does take all types of people to make this gaint lemon spin.

Does your family know?

------------------
And we love to wear a badge, a uniform - And we love to fly a flag
But I won't...let others live in hell - As we divide against each other - And we fight amongst ourselves

Me too!

Student/Cashier/Help Desk Support/Computer Lab Assistant by day...............

Bonoholic by night.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

WOW! Cool! yeah my family knows, it took them years before i showed them. but they accept me now. and now i teach my son about acceptance and what's great about it is that he likes punk and rock, and especially U2!

nothing says punk and rock like U2
biggrin.gif

glad to hear the people close to you don't have any problems with this
smile.gif

(not that I think they should have any poblems with this, but ... well ... you know
smile.gif
)

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom