My cat is gay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabby

Refugee
I just discovered this, I don't know what else to think! He's an 8 month old non-neutered male. I saw him go up to a full grown tomcat, prancing, twilling and doing his legs and tail like a female in heat. The tomcat fell for his come-on and mounted him. The poor tomcat tried several times, but became frustrated as he slowly realized my cat did not have the type of plumbing he was looking for. Finally, he sniffed my cat's butt, and realized there were balls there, and hissed and swatted at him! My cat tried to play up to him again, but he didn't fall for it. He hissed and ran away. Then, every time he saw my cat, he hissed at him. The next day, the tomcat had found himself a real female in heat, and was in the process of mating with her, mounting her on her back, when here comes my cat. I couldn't believe it. He jumped on the male cat's back and tried to do him while he was doing the female cat! The tomcat was furious! He bit and attacked my cat. It was hard to break it up. Now I can't let him outside in fear his gayness will get him beat up. Has anybody else ever had a gay cat? Do you think neutering him will stop his sexual advances towards males the way it stops sexual advances towards female cats? :huh:

My friend's male neutered dog still tried to get blow jobs from other male dogs at every possible opportunity. And I'm not kidding. They had to stop taking him to the dog park. :lol:

Hmm, they never brought this up in our repro class.......:hmm:

Neutering is always a good idea, but that doesn't always get rid of the unwanted behavior. I'll see if I can dig anything up :)

I've never owned a gay cat but I was recently humped by a very large female dog wearing a diaper...she grabbed me around my waist and went at my leg like there was no tomorrow :huh:

It was pretty embarrasing because it was the first time I had been in the house where the humping took place and a bunch of little kids laughed at me. After I got her unattached, she kept coming back for more so I decided to wait outside until my niece was ready to leave.

Her owner just giggled and said "ooh, sorry..she's in heat" :eyebrow:

this is hands down the funniest thread I've seen in a while!!!
:lmao::lmao:
I've got a couple of gay birds if that's any consolation. :lmao:

Get him neutered, but it won't ever get rid of all the behavior. It will take probably months for the hormone levels to go down, but, even at that, not all sex hormones come from the testicles anyway. Or, at least from anecdotal evidence, that's what I'm convinced to believe.

Melon

my chihuahua is the most embarrassing creature.He is total sex maniac, gender is not an issue with him, or consent or which end. No joke.....he can't be stopped.Do you know why chihuahua's eyes appear to bulge? Well it's the same with the other end....em-barrassing.
I had my big dog Gusto spayed when he was a puppy, which curtailed his development. My chihuahua is better hung than my rottweiller...it's bizarre.

bonosloveslave said:
The humping thing isn't entirely sexual, it's often used as a way to establish dominance.

That's what I told the cops, but they still arrested me.

I'd be glad if all my cats were gay. Then I wouldn't have to worry about anybody getting pregnant! ;)

pdSTSOP0023.jpg

This thread is classic. I don't know what's funnier, the first post or the replies :lmao: You should definately get him desexed. Males will always be more difficult when they have their balls. There's prolly exceptions, but yeah lol.
We had a gay cat once. We were convinced he was anyway, bless him, he's gone to the big cattery in the sky now. He was so pretty and loved our other male cat who had no interest in him at all.
We also have a gay dog. Him and the dog next door want a relationship, but until pigs fly, he and Merlin will have to just sniff each other through the fence.

:lmao: angie, dear god...are ALL the animals in Oz gay? or at least, all of yours? I'm laughing so hard I'm crying here....

The weirdest thing about my dog (male - Bozzley) is that he ignores other little male dogs but then tries to hump this gigantic lab. My dog is tiny, maybe 16-17 lbs, a Schnoole (Schanuzer/Poodle cross). It looks sooo ridiculous to see this tiny little white male dog attached to this gigantic black male lab. The lab just turns around, gives my dog 'a look' and then kicks him...

See! But now that BLS has said it was for DOMINANCE, I don't have to worry that my dog is bisexual! (he humps females too!)

Thanks everybody! This thread turned out a whole lot more fun and interesting than I expected! Thanks for telling your tales and thanks for the advice! I'll have to neuter him, just hope it doesn't change his personality. He's really sweet and loving and likes to rub and purr on me. I've heard people say their cats turned mean after they fixed them.

Back
Top Bottom