My Boobs kept me from getting a traffic ticket!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Vedder

Refugee
True... they did. :eek:

This summer, I was so late for work... my alarm didn't go off and well, I was running late. And my boss told us that we can not be late!! He expressed it so much cause we had this huge event thing that day and stuff...... anywho....... I took a shower and got put on my clothes in a hurry and ran out the door. :eek:

I was going fast on the freeway like 80 LOL *oopsie* and so yeah, this damn cop stopped me :sad: I knew I was going to get a ticket so I'm all GREAT!!!!

The officer comes by.. and tells me I was going too fast.. blah blah.. lectured on what happens when you drive to fast.. and asks for license and registration..... so I give it to him... I was so mad I was looking straight ahead on the road until he finished with the paper work...

But uh, he kept staring at my chest.. and I didn't say anything.. nor did I looked down to see anything... then he laughs and is like "NICE VEW MISS" I looked down... and my blouse.. was not button... so I was like showing off my boobs! LMFAO I did have a bra on but it was like lacy so it was like a see through almost......:eek:= me! Then he's like...... "How about I give you warning?" and winks at me!

LMFAO I'm like OMG!!!

So yeah my boobs kept me from getting a traffic ticket! :eek:

omg- that's hilarious! :laugh: It must've been pretty embarassing, but at least you got out of the ticket! Did you not button your shirt or did the buttons pop open?

That's awesome! :lmao:

I'll have to remember that the next time I get pulled over, I have a rather ample bosom.... :hmm:

*note to self:
keep
lacy
bra
and
white
see-thru
blouse
in
glove
compartment*

:up: Great use of your natural assets! Mine have never gotten me out of a ticket but I'm sure they could if I put em out there :lmao: A nice rack has its advantages!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
bwahahahahaha...oh that is great. it is times like this that i love being a girl. fyi: wearing very short shorts during the summer time helps avoid tickets too. ;)

Hi boob twin :wave:

:lol: maybe it's a good thing you got stoopped...better you didn't show up to work like that :sexywink:

:lmao:

Having a nice rack does have its advantages:lol:

but it has its disadvantages too!

I was walking one day with some friends and I notice this guy and his friends laughing and staring in my direction, so kinda kept walking and it hit me while we passed them that they were laughing at me bc my rack. I just had a nice fitted shirt on so nothing was exposed. But I decided to not let the guy get away with it and I walked back to where he was with his friends. I asked him flat out if he wanted a closer look at my boobs bc he seemed to be admiring them and he replied I was just wondering if they were fake or not? and so there and then I promptly told him off and boy did he get in ear full and low and behold he never looked at me like that again. hehehe I think I scared him! :lol:

Just a funny story i wanted to share!:lol:

funny you should mention this

I know two women, were both pulled over on the same morning on their way to work, by the same officer, at the same place, for the same offence.
One is not so attractive quite ill-tempered.
The other one is not so attractive, but well-mannered and witty.
The one who got the fine ( the ill-tempered one) has never forgiven her that incident .

I have just read an article in our local newspaper that has upset me a a bit. We have had bushfires in Oz lately. A man near here got his wife and children to safety as a fire approached their place.He went back to his farm to protect his $150,000 worth of bees and honey equipment from the fire. A policeman arrived at his house and when the man refused to leave the office sprayed capsicum spray in his eyes and threw him to the ground.
My Goodness!!The officer over-reacted, his colleague turned up, calmed him down and allowed the man to stay. His house and sheds were OK.

So if I see flames, I'll nip in and put on my new mauve lacey one eh?..and leave the overalls unbuttoned a bit...
I'm OK officer...on your way, nothing to see here, move along....

I used to know a girl who invited two police officers back to her apartment after they pulled her over for driving intoxicated...

ahem, she got "off" without a ticket :|

Last edited:
DrTeeth said:
Time for me to join the police! :up:

hussy!

------
anyway....ah, yes, the wonders of having an ample chest and putting on an "oh dear heavens, i'm such a helpless and careless woman" face for men who are easy enough to fall for it. there's nothing wrong with using your assets to your advantage; that too is how i get out of speeding tickets all of the time among other things. i don't necessarily think it's right, but it's the way it goes.

Last edited:
Giant Lemon said:
omg- that's hilarious! :laugh: It must've been pretty embarassing, but at least you got out of the ticket! Did you not button your shirt or did the buttons pop open?

Yes I forgot to buttoned my shirt! :eek: Stupid me! LOL I was in such a hurry... my hair was still down and not combed.. it was so damn :eek:!

:lol: yes girls, use your natural assets to their fullest! :D LMAO

:angry: Sicy, I'm not a hooker! I'm an :angel:

smileybreasts.gif

boobies.gif

:wave:

Re: funny you should mention this

cass said:
So if I see flames, I'll nip in and put on my new mauve lacey one eh?..and leave the overalls unbuttoned a bit...
I'm OK officer...on your way, nothing to see here, move along....

i think that they wouldn't move along.............."nothing to see here 'cept my bosom"

:sexywink:

i've never been pulled over...so no need to use my feminine wiles yet............:yes:

I really need to see the boobs before I judge the validity of this claim.

Is there anyway you could post your clevage, by say....10pm tonight? That would be grreeeaaaattttt. :)

I hate you all :grumpy:

I have never gotten out of anytickets. I've cried, flirted( my boobs OBVIOULSY arent big enough :angry: ), been EXTREMEMLY cooperative. NOpe. I get the ticket every time.

Back
Top Bottom