My Boobs kept me from getting a traffic ticket!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
smileybreasts.gif

boobies.gif

:wave:
These are some of the funniest smilies I've ever seen!

I forgot to say....

Monica....I'm happy that you got out of that one!:wave:
But next time...remind yourself to close your blouse...in rush or not....what if you showed up to work or wherever with yer hoots hanging out!:lmao: :uhoh: :lmao:
I've got a big pair myself...and I hated them and hid them for years....I wore sports bras to flatten them!LOL! I have 2 older brothers that teased the shit out of me....when they *ahem* grew....and then there was their friends who also joined in on the teasing....not fun to say the least. To this day it still affects me.
I'm just learning now not to be afraid of my *ahem* assets. LOL!
:heart: Autumn

Re: I forgot to say....

:eek: Yeah I know Autumn! LOL Damn me for being in a rush!

You guys can not see my boobs! PERVS! :mad:

My boobs are an ok size... they are not HUGE nor are they small! They are normal! Ok too much info on my boobs! LMAO

We got pulled over tonite on the way to the movies. I didnt even realize I was speeding or that a cop was behind me with his red light on. He scolded me for not stopping right away but there was no where to stop! :scream: I was just trying to be safe. :uhoh:

I played dumb and smiled a lot.. he let me go. :D

I didnt even have to flash my boobs :tongue: :angry: :laugh:

well i busted the clerk this morning at the gas station i go to for looking at my boobs. i went to pay for a drink and while i was digging for some change i looked up at him and saw him staring at something. i looked down and i realized what he was staring at. i looked up at him and he was like: "uh, is that store next to the shell station?" me: "what!?" *soon realized he was referring to the logo on my t-shirt* ...i looked at him and laughed and said "yeah"..he started stumbling over his words, he however did make me pay for my drink..;)

i thought about it...but its not worth it.

i have nothing to get me out of traffic tickets.

just a car and a frame of mind to get me into lots of them.

Sicy said:
We got pulled over tonite on the way to the movies. I didnt even realize I was speeding or that a cop was behind me with his red light on. He scolded me for not stopping right away but there was no where to stop! :scream: I was just trying to be safe. :uhoh:

Holy cannoli, sis.

why wasn't daasishy driving?

Sicy said:

He probably didn't want to see them........ so he's like.. "Ok I'm letting her go before she flashes those puppies...." :lmao:

;) :wave:

Last edited:
Mrs. Vedder said:
He probably didn't want to see them........ so he's like.. "Ok I'm letting her go before she flashes those puppies...." :lmao:

No see.. I dont drive around with my shirt unbuttoned and my boobs hanging out like some people.

:sexywink:

Mrs. Vedder said:
True... they did. :eek:

But uh, he kept staring at my chest.. and I didn't say anything.. nor did I looked down to see anything... then he laughs and is like "NICE VEW MISS" I looked down... and my blouse.. was not button... so I was like showing off my boobs! LMFAO I did have a bra on but it was like lacy so it was like a see through almost......:eek:= me! Then he's like...... "How about I give you warning?" and winks at me!

So yeah my boobs kept me from getting a traffic ticket! :eek:

Does this mean that you not have to save up the money for a operation ?

i wonder if it will get me out of all my parking tickets. :hmm:

guess i better go invest in a set of breasts since im lacking in that department.

Achtung_Bebe said:
I'm going to collect all of your future speeding ticket fines in order to invest in a set of my own... think of it as contributing to the "needy" :p

:lol: LOL Btw, where have you been Bebe? :wave:

I have had thje most extraordinary day..and it continues..

Achtung Bebe!!:wave:
wb.

I am glad this thread reactivated. In my earlier post I was trying to make a point about the dramatic change in civil liberty in Australia recently. If I was caught up in a stiuation like that, what we are wearing would be the last thing on my mind .
dare I say rights of the individual is becoming a hot issue:combust:
back to the topic:drool:

I say lingerie
U says naked
lingerie.naked
naked lingerie
let's call the while thing off....sung to the tune of that "tomate-o" "tomart-o" song...u know the one (unfortunately) TMI

just wanted to keep the ball rolling :laugh:
and say g'day to bebe
have fun

hey sicy, mrs. vedder, cass...

I've been busy with my first semester in college, and other personal things such as my brother and his upcoming child... due in about two weeks. Also they've been working me too much at the coffee shop, I can't seem to find much free time anymore! The fact that I don't have my own online connection plays a factor, too. I logged on about a week ago to find that U2 has a new album arriving soon, which was certainly good news!

I'm glad this place appears to be running smoothly though I've been missing, which is something I didn't think likely :tongue:

Hopefully I'll be able to find time to drop in here more often!

Back
Top Bottom