MERGED---> Please keep KhanadaRhodes in your thoughts + KhanadaRhodes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just now found this thread...

I'm very sorry this happened, but it's good to see you're feeling better, Khanada. :hug:

:eek: I just saw the pictures and I can't believe how lucky you are!!

Well, although I'm not "glad" you've got to back at work, at least that means things might be getting back to "normal"

hope good things come your way.

take care

Last edited:
For Honor said:
Well, although I'm not "glad" you've got to back at work, at least that means things might be getting back to "normal"

hope good things come your way.
thanks. i go to the orthopedic surgeon this coming thursday and i get to find out how much longer i have to wear this brace...it's not the all-foam ones you usually see. i've got one that's foam near my face and shoulders, but in the middle it's plastic. it presses against my chin (where i have a cut from the accident which means it hasn't even begun to heal) and makes it hard to sleep.

i don't like work. everyone was all "oh how are you holding up, welcome back" today, but tomorrow it'll be business as usual and no one will give two shits if i have to take 5 minutes to walk down the stairs. i need to find a new place of employment.

AcrobatMan said:
i would beg to differ...

you were unlucky to have an accident and have so much trouble.

hope you are back to usual self soon :hug:
thanks. i never really got to find out how they'd act as i only made it into work on monday and tuesday. i was violently ill wednesday. i won't go into details but i'll just say i was in a lot of pain. i went to the doctor today and i got to take off the uncomfortable brace. :hyper: and he said i was probably pushing it trying to go back full-tilt and i'm to return monday and do half days next week. i probably should've done that from the get go but the first doctor i saw was like "you can go back tomorrow." i was like "uhh i don't think i'm ready. it's only been a week." and he was like "okay monday then." and that was it. no half days, no restrictions, nothing. i didn't like him. :|

btw :hug: acro thanks :wave:

I guess I should come in here more often because I'm only just seeing this now. So glad you're okay and you sound like you're in really good spirits.

:hug:

:hug: Hey khan, just found this myself-I am happy you are recovering well! Accidents can be life changing, sometimes! May you have full recovery and soon!:rockon:

Khanada Rhodes

I read somewhere in the forum that she had a terrible crush, but I can't find the thread anymore.

does anyone know how is she now?

Back
Top Bottom