MERGED---> Please keep KhanadaRhodes in your thoughts + KhanadaRhodes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think we should have an interference party for her when she starts posting again. An official "Welcome Back! Get well!" thread. Maybe tie in the flowers neutral wants to send too.

neutral said:
Okay we were thinking of getting together a few bucks to send poor Khan some flowers. :(

Maybe something like this?
http://www.ftd.com/528/catalog/product.epl?product_id=FF98

Anyone who'd like to pitch in a couple of bucks or so for flowers, PM or email me (addy in sig). I have Paypal...

Because the people at Interference are SO amazing, we have already raised enough money for a lovely bouquet of flowers.

Any extra will go to Khanada since I'm sure they will be needing some money right about now.

:heart: Interference :heart:

hey, this is khan (obviously). the internet is back up and i'm feeling a little bit better so i thought i'd come let you guys know how i'm doing.

i'm feeling a bit better today. my legs weren't injured at all (save for some scratches on one knee) so my lower body feels like normal. my upper body is a different story. my hands are pretty badly cut up but i'm getting back some range of motion.

my forehead is cut up and has stitches, they bandaged it up so i can't tell. i've also got stitches near my eyes and my nose. my neck hurts but it's mainly because this brace is uncomfortable. i've got some bruises on my arms and chest (not too big a deal because i bruise easily) and a brush burn on my shoulder from my seatbelt.

i don't remember anything from the accident. last thing i remember doing is walking out with a coworker, getting in my car (i even remember what cd i had on), and driving. once i turned onto this one street (shelby drive for any of you memphians), i don't remember anything. i had my accident like two blocks later. i don't remember anything up until i woke up in the hospital and this guy (who was :drool: i should add) was stitching me up. i left the hospital sometime late night. like 2 am or something?

i haven't taken any of my painkillers today so i'm surprised i am as mobile as i am. i can walk and get up and down the stairs - albeit slowly. i'm getting cabin fever, since just last week i was cooped up with gum surgery. i'd only been back at work for two days. :|

i really appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers, it really means a lot. :hug:

KhanadaRhodes said:
hey, this is khan (obviously). the internet is back up and i'm feeling a little bit better so i thought i'd come let you guys know how i'm doing.

i'm feeling a bit better today. my legs weren't injured at all (save for some scratches on one knee) so my lower body feels like normal. my upper body is a different story. my hands are pretty badly cut up but i'm getting back some range of motion.

my forehead is cut up and has stitches, they bandaged it up so i can't tell. i've also got stitches near my eyes and my nose. my neck hurts but it's mainly because this brace is uncomfortable. i've got some bruises on my arms and chest (not too big a deal because i bruise easily) and a brush burn on my shoulder from my seatbelt.

i don't remember anything from the accident. last thing i remember doing is walking out with a coworker, getting in my car (i even remember what cd i had on), and driving. once i turned onto this one street (shelby drive for any of you memphians), i don't remember anything. i had my accident like two blocks later. i don't remember anything up until i woke up in the hospital and this guy (who was :drool: i should add) was stitching me up. i left the hospital sometime late night. like 2 am or something?

i haven't taken any of my painkillers today so i'm surprised i am as mobile as i am. i can walk and get up and down the stairs - albeit slowly. i'm getting cabin fever, since just last week i was cooped up with gum surgery. i'd only been back at work for two days. :|

i really appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers, it really means a lot. :hug:

I'm glad to hear you're ok and still with us! :hug:

Last edited:
What the HELL are you doing on the computer??? :shame: :lmao:

Glad to hear that you are doing better Khan...take it easy though, don't try to do too much too soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

It's good to hear from you KhanadaRhodes. We are all concerned about how you were doing, and I think there were a lot of prayers that were answered. I will help keep the prayers coming for your recovery. Please take care of yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bono's American Wife said:
What the HELL are you doing on the computer??? :shame: :lmao:

Glad to hear that you are doing better Khan...take it easy though, don't try to do too much too soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
:lmao: don't worry, my family knows i'm on here. i've been up since about 10 am and i needed something to do. now if i can just get this damn neck brace off! :yikes: :shifty: ...maybe i could get a good night's sleep.

oh i forgot to mention something i think....it seems tomorrow i should be able to get a copy of the police report. my family are going to go down there tomorrow and see if they can get a copy. also, we need to find out where my car is so they can take pictures and get my valuables. i've got my cell phone in there and about 300+ cds...no lie!

oh and one more piece of good news...i didn't have a concussion or any broken bones!

apparently that's amazing given how i looked when i arrived. my husband said (although he does have a tendency to exaggerate) the floor around me was covered in blood. and they were afraid i'd be worse off than i was. my amnesia is going away too.

Khan, I am so happy you were able to post and let us know how you are! I've been so sad since hearing - but now I'm smiling and glad you are safe and at home! :hug:

Khanada! Hiiiiii! :hug:.

So glad to hear you're okay...some cuts and bruises and stuff, but nothing that won't heal, so that's good :up:. It's nice to have you back-just take care, get yourself all healed and everything. And you're welcome about the prayers and concerns and stuff...you're part of the Interference family, so of course we're gonna worry about ya :).

*More :hug:s*

Angela

I am soooo happy to see that you are posting on here!!
Lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you!

It's truly wonderful&heart-warming to know that you seem so well, considering what's happened! HAHA - You even noticed that guy was cute!! That is so great.

It was so horrifying to read of your accident but it's so great to know you're fine&well - Get well soon Khanada!! Best wishes to you :wink:

Great to see you back here and feeling a bit better. That's such a relief!

I hope I don't seem crass, but since we now know you are going to be OK, I now hope your CD's are fine too. :) (and your cell phone too!).

Back
Top Bottom