MERGED----> My grandmother's in a coma + I just got back from visiting my Grandmother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
My grandmother's in a coma

My grandmother who has bone cancer today has fallen into a coma. She could die today, tomorrow, or in two weeks. In addition to dealing with this I just got back from being at my church all day cleaning out all the water from the floods, and there's still water coming in. Can this day get any worse?

Both my grandmother and grandfather have been serioulsy ill this past year. I understand what your going through.

My thoughts to you and your family. :hug:

I'm dealing with exactly the same thing, and I've had some other bad luck recently as well. My prayers are with you and your family. :hug: :hug:

I just got back from visiting my Grandmother...

After seeing her I don't know whether I should be optimistic or pessimistic....when I walked into her house she looked like a corpse. The next day we found out that her decline isn't from the cancer but from an infection, so she is now in the hospital hooked up to an IV and antibiodics, and we're waiting for results that should find the source of the infection. She still looks terrible, but the fluids have helped slightly. The question is will the infection kill her, or will she be able to rebound? She's so frail and weak I just don't know what to think. :(

:(

this is really sad and no-one deserves this
you're in my thoughts :hug:

Oh, sweetheart :hug:

All I can say is that I understand what you're going through... please message me if you ever feel that you need a friend to talk to.
Sara

My love and prayers are with you, your grandmother and all your family. It's such a touch and go thing with old age, but don't give up hope yet.

Take care, Laura.

:hug:

To use a standard phrase I understand what you're going through, however that phrase has never rung more true to me....:hug:

My thoughts and prayers are with your Grandmother...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom